Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I enjoy your ability to split post.

Math
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Seems to me that the pharisees strict order of time was a genuine focus removed from oral Torah/talmud by a few wolves.
I like wolves that dont wear sheep wool
The missing text is not HARK!'s doing. The software will pass on quotes, but quotes within the quoted piece will not show up.
It is not a glitch, it is just the software.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟151,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AGAIN - The entire corpus of 'NT' writings PRECEED the the entire corpus of rabbinic writings - just as the chicken preceded the egg. The rabbinic writings were written as a reaction to the testimony of Yeshua and His talmidim. The testimony of Yeshua and His talmidim were written in fulfillment of prophecy recorded in TaNaK.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: HARK! and daq
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟151,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
430 ÷ 2 = 215.
Moon time gematria 7,8
1|1.

Its code talk
Don't you just love it when someone brings in 'code talk' conceived after the Roman destruction of the Temple to explain the Torah of Elohim; given so very many centuries before? So Our Father in Heaven now needs an 'explainer'? I thought that's why the fallen Watchers were condemned; for 'explaining' (to their own benefit) the hidden mysteries of our Heavenly Father. SMH...

Upvote 0