Minnesota
✟222,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Joe should have sent in federal troops long ago. As to Stanford, Hamas is a terrorist organization, and those identifying as Hamas should be immediately seized.

• Informative
Reactions: hislegacy

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Joe should have sent in federal troops long ago. As to Stanford, Hamas is a terrorist organization, and those identifying as Hamas should be immediately seized.
Pro-HAMAS people exist and are legally allowed to exist. Somebody wearing HAMAS “gear” and shouting real loud isn‘t “terrorism”.
”Freedom of speech”, is messy sometimes.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟222,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Pro-HAMAS people exist and are legally allowed to exist. Somebody wearing HAMAS “gear” and shouting real loud isn‘t “terrorism”.
Hate crimes are against the law. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization. Police should at least detain and question them to see what their ties with Hamas or anti-Jewish organizations may be.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hate crimes are against the law. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization. Police should at least detain and question them to see what their ties with Hamas or anti-Jewish organizations may be.
Hate crimes are not charged as a “primary offense”, seeing as such a law would be unconstitutional on its face.
Yes, HAMAS has been designated a terrorist organization, but someone saying “I support HAMAS” doesn’t rise to the level of them being a de facto “HAMAS agent”.
Police should parse what people say to see if they are a terrorist? Police have to have “reasonable suspicion“ to initiate an investigation. Someone shouting slogans ain’t going to cut it.

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟311,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

I don't remember where I heard this, but I like it: "Freedom is scary. Deal with it." Sometimes I need to be reminded of that fact.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟722,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't remember where I heard this, but I like it: "Freedom is scary. Deal with it." Sometimes I need to be reminded of that fact.
What is the difference between left leaning students blocking access to Jewish Students at Universities today and

Left leaning students blocking access to black students at Universities in the 60's?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟311,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
What is the difference between left leaning students blocking access to Jewish Students at Universities today and

Left leaning students blocking access to black students at Universities in the 60's?

I am not sure.

It's probably about the same difference between right-wing Christian Nationalists of today and the ignorant, violent, hate-filled fascists of Europe in he 1920s through 1940s.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Hate crimes are against the law.
Hate crimes were already explained.

Ahhhh again.
It's the political label that is the MOST important attribute of a person...NOT their character.

Reactions: Sif
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Someone didn't like the green headband I guess.

Well, if htere's one reasonable response for not liking a greenhead band, it's to insist on punishment from a university for........making you feel scared of a green headband? I'm not sure I get it.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟814,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wearing anything that supports that terrorist organization is tantamount to supporting the murder of "the Jews" before October 7th and on October 7th and it is entirely reasonable for a Jewish student to be afraid of someone so brazen as to wear support for Hamas in public. Choosing to support Hamas is both a proof of character and politics. One can support Palestine and not Hamas (so I have been told....), but choosing to support Hamas is support for terror and aligns one with that ideology, to pretend otherwise is naïve.

Hamas Charter:
The hour of judgment shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that the Jews hide behind trees and stones, and each tree and stone will say: 'Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him,' except for the Gharqad tree, for it is the tree of the Jews. (Hamas Charter, Article 7).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Wearing anything that supports that terrorist organization is tantamount to supporting the murder of "the Jews" before October 7th and on October 7th and it is entirely reasonable for a Jewish student to be afraid of someone so brazen as to wear support for Hamas in public. Choosing to support Hamas is both a proof of character and politics. One can support Palestine and not Hamas (so I have been told....), but choosing to support Hamas is support for terror and aligns one with that ideology, to pretend otherwise is naïve.

Hamas Charter:
The hour of judgment shall not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, so that the Jews hide behind trees and stones, and each tree and stone will say: 'Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him,' except for the Gharqad tree, for it is the tree of the Jews. (Hamas Charter, Article 7).
What one chooses to wear upon their own body is “speech”.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟722,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hate crimes were already explained.

Ahhhh again.
It's the political label that is the MOST important attribute of a person...NOT their character.
I was directly addressing their character - a racist is a racist and that is a character flaw - even if you self identify as Democratic. As in BOTH scenarios -

Particular note: Why didn't you answer the question?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟722,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Screenshot 2024-05-10 161124.jpg

If you look like a terrorist - support the terroristic movement - shout terrorist slogans - you just might be a terrorist.

They should have the same reaction from the public and media as the KKK coming hooded and chanting to an LGBTQ event.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"Intimidation" can be a criminal act, in which case it would not be lawful. But if we're talking about a lawful protest, then the fact that some people "feel intimidated" is not an adequate reason to deem the protest unlawful.

Separate from the legal aspects, these schools no doubt have Codes of Conduct and generally support wicked things like DEI. So if some of the protestors' conduct is sufficiently harassing to a particular chunk of the diverse and inclusive student body, there might be cause for administrative action from the schools.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟722,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are you talking about?
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to relive it.

Here is the Democratic Governor blocking the entrance to the University

Screenshot 2024-05-10 163614.jpg

Here is the freedom of access when the National Guard stepped in, guaranteeing their rights

Screenshot 2024-05-10 163713.jpg

Here are the self identifying leftist blocking the entrance for Jewish students:

us-university-protests-303647738-16x9_0.jpg

The only thing missing is the national guard to guarantee their rights.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟722,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. No you weren't. You IDENTIFIED them as "left leaners"...not as "racists".
Well, what do you call a person who discriminates based on race or religion?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. No you weren't. You IDENTIFIED them as "left leaners"...not as "racists".
Well, aren't they? Every time I turn around I hear white this white that and I don't care for it. Why judge me for the color of my skin? I'm not racist but with that rhetoric, a lot of Negros probably believe it.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Here are the self identifying leftist blocking the entrance for Jewish students:

us-university-protests-303647738-16x9_0.jpg

The protestors at UCLA were gatekeeping the entrance to the encampment in Dickson Plaza to avoid conflict with counterprotestors (such as ultimately happened on the night of April 30th, when it was attacked). Eli Tsives was not prevented from going into any building. He had to alter his route to walk around the encampment.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0