Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've been thinking
shocked-bean-mr-bean.gif

I found a strong correlation between "gravity anomalies" occurring within galaxies and the "expansion" of the Universe. Such as anomalies that defy gravity and anomalies that approximate gravity effects without detectable matter. Mainstream theories pin this to "dark energy" and "dark matter" respectively. But IMHO, there maybe no exotic processes involved. Neither dark matter nor dark energy is involved in these "gravity anomalies. References below this post.

The correlating factor between intergalactic and extragalactic gravitational anomalies is strong polarization of light. For example, of high red-shift celestial objects and light along the galactic plane.

Mainstream theories break this down via two different processes (dark energy and dark matter). However I found a single process that can reproduce both cosmological "expansion" of the universe and the anomalous orbital velocities (gravity anomaly) of stars around galaxies.

When gravity is fully or partially blocked along a boundary or region, it will reproduce both the anomalously high orbital speed of stars around galaxies and also cause far away galaxies to "defy" gravity and accelerate away from us.

I think some of the processes that causes strong polarization of light as it travels through space (electromagnetic fields, ions, relativistic particles, dust, or the combined effects of these agents, etc) present in both intergalactic space and in abundance along the galactic plane may also be partially blocking gravity fields either directly or indirectly.

It may sound ridiculous or even dumb and stupid but only IF you assume my theory only accounts for blocking the gravity field of a local celestial body such as that of a planet, or a star, or a whole galaxy.

However, if you also account for the gravitational energy of the whole universe, you'll come up with some insane numbers because the gravitational energy density of the whole universe would be many orders of magnitude greater than Earth's and much closer to the energy density at the event horizon of a black hole.

For example, the Universe's Schwarzschild Radius exceeds its observable boundary. In a manner, roughly-speaking, though not necessarily true, our universe may be a really really large black hole and we're living inside of it. But whether this statement is true or not, it does show ridiculous amounts of gravitational energy filling every cubic cm of space.

We don't normally feel the black-hole levels of gravity density because it's pulling in all directions canceling each other out resulting to a net force of zero. But if you can create an energy field that can block gravity, the space near this field will only see cosmic gravity moving in more or less same direction - generally in a direction moving away from the gravity-blocking field. This can either cause far away galaxies to accelerate away from us or for galaxies to manifest gravitational pull well in excess of its detectable mass - if the gravity-blocking field fills the void between galaxies and exists in greater densities in space surrounding galaxies.

Based on this hypothesis, Far away galaxies are not really being repelled away but rather "accreting" or merging towards distant galactic clusters no longer detectable due to extreme red-shifts. Not otherwise possible if gravity is propagating unimpeded throughout the Universe.

The proposed shapes of the Universe, many that is pinched would support the "condensation theory" than expansion.
1714900408173.png

One might expect via this theory the Earth's Van Allen belts may produce similar effect. However, the effect may be negligible because the ions involved are "light", for example, individual protons or electrons.

So far, the effect may only be manifesting whenever heavy ions are involved and in large quantities only possible in intergalactic space. Amplifying the effect down to practical vehicular size may require the heaviest nuclei that can be contained with powerful magnetic fields and lasers.

I'm not sure how feasible this concept is. But summing it up, a gravity blocking field would separate extremely powerful but opposing cosmological gravitational fields into more or less monodirectional fields which might better explain cosmological patterns in far less complicated fashion and might be utilized some day and even in the near-future, practical faster-than-light interstellar / deep space travel technology.

References:
Heavy ions surround Galaxies

Light polarization around our galaxy

Relation of polarized light and red-shifted objects

Magnetic field gradients around galaxies

Schwarzschild radius of Universe

Shape of the Universe

Dipole Repeller

Galactic repulsion

Last edited:

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟244,290.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry. I stopped reading at paragraph six when you referred to this idea as you "theory". You do not have a theory. At best you have a hypothesis, and more likely, only a speculation. If you choose to characterise it using the colloquial meaning of theory, how can you expect people to take it seriously? That's a pity, becaue as a speculation it might be quite interesting. Then again, I'll never know, because you think it merits being called a theory and that tells me your arguments are not worth spending time on.

Note: brutal assessment is designed to inform and assist, not to offend. It's up to you which way you take it.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry. I stopped reading at paragraph six when you referred to this idea as you "theory". You do not have a theory. At best you have a hypothesis, and more likely, only a speculation. If you choose to characterise it using the colloquial meaning of theory, how can you expect people to take it seriously? That's a pity, becaue as a speculation it might be quite interesting. Then again, I'll never know, because you think it merits being called a theory and that tells me your arguments are not worth spending time on.

Note: brutal assessment is designed to inform and assist, not to offend. It's up to you which way you take it.
I agree with you. @timewerx could have posted this into the controversial/non-mainstream science section of this forum, as he has only speculation.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟244,290.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I agree with you. @timewerx could have posted this into the controversial/non-mainstream science section of this forum, as he has only speculation.
Good point. In that section the colloquial use of "theory" would be less glaringly misplaced. Indeed the more I think about it seems that would be an ideal location. Perhaps @timewerx can request a moderator to move it.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good point. In that section the colloquial use of "theory" would be less glaringly misplaced. Indeed the more I think about it seems that would be an ideal location. Perhaps @timewerx can request a moderator to move it.
Hey, thanks. Hopefully @timewerx can request for his OP to be moved. As a Christian, we must allow scientific endeavors, as stated in Psalm 111:2, but at the same time, for fringe studies, we must be careful (Ephesians 4:25). These verses also apply to non-Christians.

Psalm 111:2 "Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them."

This verse expresses admiration for God's great creation and works. Scientists engage with these works through their research and discovery. Faith and science complement each other, as both can acknowledge God's presence and power in the natural world. Scientific inquiry can be driven by a belief in a deeper meaning to the universe and a recognition of God's involvement. The verse affirms that studying God's works deepens our appreciation for and connection to the Lord.

Ephesians 4:25 "Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another."
This verse tells us to be careful, and speak the truth as fellow humans.

Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hey, thanks. Hopefully @timewerx can request for his OP to be moved. As a Christian, we must allow scientific endeavors, as stated in Psalm 111:2, but at the same time, for fringe studies, we must be careful (Ephesians 4:25). These verses also apply to non-Christians.

I just did. Now for some discussion.

The mechanism I described is able to describe both two cosmological phenomenon science currently assigns to dark matter and dark energy.

The rest of the expansion phenomena can be assigned to "frame dragging" or the dragging of space-time by very massive, rapidly moving objects in space such as galaxies.

If the possibility gravity-opaque fields sounds ridiculous, dark energy is as ridiculous or even more.

We already know that gravity is limited by the speed of light, therefore offering the possibility it could be affected by electromagnetic fields, especially by very strong electrostatic + EM fields around fast-moving subatomic particles abundant in the interstellar medium and tends to congregate around higher magnetic field densities, like those around celestial bodies.

Because the cosmological gravitational force would approach the gravitational force at the event horizon of a black hole IF the all the forces are oriented in the same direction, then such phenomenon can be exploited in space travel, representing a "quantum leap" over preceding tech even against ion propulsion even against nuclear propulsion concepts.

For instance allowing insanely high acceleration rates or extreme change (extremely violent) in flight course without crushing the vehicle nor killing the occupants because the vehicle moves with the cosmological gravitational distortion created by the gravity-blocking field.

The same distortion would allow faster-than-light speeds due to "frame-dragging". That and extremely high acceleration rates, could potentially allow traversing many light years in just a day.

And finally, the same gravitational distortion because it's pulling the vehicle in the same direction of travel plus frame dragging effect would also repel debris along the flight course of the vehicle where collision at relativistic speeds would always have catastrophic results.

The field can be made to minimize tidal effects but the vehicle must also be shaped to minimize susceptibility to any tidal effect. Anything that is flat, no fins, just flat would work.

Diagram below represents an energy field that is 100% opaque to gravity for illustration purposes only. In reality, the extent where gravity is blocked or absorbed may only be a small percentage.

What science think is dark matter may simply be the gravitational pull of all the matter in the universe uncovered by regions of space that can partially block gravity so the otherwise zero net force of cosmological gravity becomes a non-zero value near the gravity-blocking regions of space.

1715004995721.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟786,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

Per member request this thread has been moved to the Non-mainstream and Controversial Science forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just did. Now for some discussion.

The mechanism I described is able to describe both two cosmological phenomenon science currently assigns to dark matter and dark energy.

The rest of the expansion phenomena can be assigned to "frame dragging" or the dragging of space-time by very massive, rapidly moving objects in space such as galaxies.

If the possibility gravity-opaque fields sounds ridiculous, dark energy is as ridiculous or even more.

We already know that gravity is limited by the speed of light, therefore offering the possibility it could be affected by electromagnetic fields, especially by very strong electrostatic + EM fields around fast-moving subatomic particles abundant in the interstellar medium and tends to congregate around higher magnetic field densities, like those around celestial bodies.

Because the cosmological gravitational force would approach the gravitational force at the event horizon of a black hole IF the all the forces are oriented in the same direction, then such phenomenon can be exploited in space travel, representing a "quantum leap" over preceding tech even against ion propulsion even against nuclear propulsion concepts.

For instance allowing insanely high acceleration rates or extreme change (extremely violent) in flight course without crushing the vehicle nor killing the occupants because the vehicle moves with the cosmological gravitational distortion created by the gravity-blocking field.

The same distortion would allow faster-than-light speeds due to "frame-dragging". That and extremely high acceleration rates, could potentially allow traversing many light years in just a day.

And finally, the same gravitational distortion because it's pulling the vehicle in the same direction of travel plus frame dragging effect would also repel debris along the flight course of the vehicle where collision at relativistic speeds would always have catastrophic results.

The field can be made to minimize tidal effects but the vehicle must also be shaped to minimize susceptibility to any tidal effect. Anything that is flat, no fins, just flat would work.

Diagram below represents an energy field that is 100% opaque to gravity for illustration purposes only. In reality, the extent where gravity is blocked or absorbed may only be a small percentage.

What science think is dark matter may simply be the gravitational pull of all the matter in the universe uncovered by regions of space that can partially block gravity so the otherwise zero net force of cosmological gravity becomes a non-zero value near the gravity-blocking regions of space.

View attachment 347263
Thanks for requesting it to be moved. Have a good day sir.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for requesting it to be moved. Have a good day sir.
No problem but what do you guys think?

Few years ago, I was scouring the internet for some evidence. Nuclear tests in space would be prime candidates to replicate the effect even for a very tiny fraction of a second - before all the heavy nuclei have undergone fission when the nuclear fireball is still less than couple of feet in diameter.

Unfortunately, the data I needed wasn't available even if suitable instruments at close range is present during the tests.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No problem but what do you guys think?

Few years ago, I was scouring the internet for some evidence. Nuclear tests in space would be prime candidates to replicate the effect even for a very tiny fraction of a second - before all the heavy nuclei have undergone fission when the nuclear fireball is still less than couple of feet in diameter.

Unfortunately, the data I needed wasn't available even if suitable instruments at close range is present during the tests.
I am not interested, sorry. Once NASA or the ESA has a peer reviewed article, and build such a device, then I will be excited. Good day.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am not interested, sorry. Once NASA or the ESA has a peer reviewed article, and build such a device, then I will be excited. Good day.

No worries. I actually get quite excited just thinking of possibilities. If later, the idea turns out to be a dud, no big deal. If it got me excited even if for only a moment, then it's worth it.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No worries. I actually get quite excited just thinking of possibilities. If later, the idea turns out to be a dud, no big deal. If it got me excited even if for only a moment, then it's worth it.
Ok. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ok. Thanks.

One problem however is the tech can also be used as a weapon of immense destruction. And because the drive also acts as an impenetrable deflector shield, you'll have a virtually indestructible weapon this world would have no defense against.

The collective cosmological gravity is insanely powerful. Present everywhere. Probably best way to describe it is like two opposing forces like good and evil in a stalemate battle. Block each other out and you'll have one side that is pure evil and another side that is pure good. Each side pushing their own agenda. What used to be zero push now have become an unstoppable force.

The military or nation who is the first to succeed in creating a successful prototype will have unfair advantage in warfare. Just saying, there are people out there who don't think conventionally and might be desperate enough to use disposable resources to try to beat everyone in this race.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟119,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One problem however is the tech can also be used as a weapon of immense destruction. And because the drive also acts as an impenetrable deflector shield, you'll have a virtually indestructible weapon this world would have no defense against.

The collective cosmological gravity is insanely powerful. Present everywhere. Probably best way to describe it is like two opposing forces like good and evil in a stalemate battle. Block each other out and you'll have one side that is pure evil and another side that is pure good. Each side pushing their own agenda. What used to be zero push now have become an unstoppable force.

The military or nation who is the first to succeed in creating a successful prototype will have unfair advantage in warfare. Just saying, there are people out there who don't think conventionally and might be desperate enough to use disposable resources to try to beat everyone in this race.
Hey, I said I do not want to talk about pseudoscience.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,527.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It looks like it's been known for some time now that "gravitational waves" can be absorbed by interstellar/intergalactic matter and also by black holes. Links below.

Because micro blackholes may be generated with particle accelerators, it stands to reason they can also be made via collision of cosmic rays in nature, in space.

I've been reading the articles for the first time its looks like now we may have a more solid theory for creating the "gravity block field" - by colliding relativistic particles in order to create tiny singularities. Obviously, there maybe better and more efficient ways to do it eventually.

Upvote 0