Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stopped at the store on my way home from Mass this morning. I had trouble finding a spot because the parking lot was pretty small, and my GMC Yukon is, admittedly, a good-sized SUV.

I managed to squeeze into a spot between two compacts, but it was pretty tight. When I came out, somebody had left a nasty note on my windshield that said, "Your vehicle is too big for this lot! Find a small compact car that sucks less gas, like the president suggests!"
1f633.png

Well, whoever you are, I must have missed that memo, but I just want to let you know that I will be keeping my big, fat, gas-guzzling SUV, because I happen to like it. However: when I see Stumblin' Joe tootling around Washington in one of these, then you can come and talk to me:

presidential limo.jpg

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟281,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,769,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stopped at the store on my way home from Mass this morning. I had trouble finding a spot because the parking lot was pretty small, and my GMC Yukon is, admittedly, a good-sized SUV.

I managed to squeeze into a spot between two compacts, but it was pretty tight. When I came out, somebody had left a nasty note on my windshield that said, "Your vehicle is too big for this lot! Find a small compact car that sucks less gas, like the president suggests!"
1f633.png

Well, whoever you are, I must have missed that memo, but I just want to let you know that I will be keeping my big, fat, gas-guzzling SUV, because I happen to like it. However: when I see Stumblin' Joe tootling around Washington in one of these, then you can come and talk to me:

View attachment 324018
What a rude little twerp! Lol

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0