Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,934.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- Back on April 4 I was pulled over by the police for accidentally running a stop sign and also for making an illegal left turn. I had 2 fines that I paid and it seemed like everything was fine but just recently I received a letter from the Department of Transportation that stated I was now loosing my driver's license for 3 months due to driving without an insurance card, when the officer pulled me over he asked for license, registration, and insurance. I had the license and registration but did not have my insurance card with me. The officer then told me to get a new insurance card at present it at the police station within 10 days and everything would be fine. I did this and the police department to me to take the insurance card to the magisterial district office and then present it to them. I also did this and they just gave it back to me and said I did not need it. Now due to this mistake on their part I may lose my license for 3 months. I am getting a lawyer and want to fight this in court, I think due to their mistake I will be able to get the charges dismissed and not lose my license. If you wouldn't mind pray that any incorrect charges would be dropped and that I will not lose my driver's license. Thank you!