Detroit
✟26,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no way in Hades, that Jesus doesn't have a childlike sense of humor! He totally made that Donkey speak! Our Lord, God made a donkey speak to a dude... and the word's are Hilarious!!!! :tearsofjoy: Jesus is totally Pro Kittens and Puppies in Heaven! How could He not be?!?

Also, if God can "Speak through a donkey", there's no doubt that He can use a (biblical word for Donkey) like me. :p Oh, yeah, and He can use the Donkey, too. Soooooo.... The Doctrine of Spirit animals is complete and irrefutable. Also, Spirits don't poo... sooooo
giphy.gif
Let me see if I can unravel the point.
Your point is... You believe that Jesus made a donkey talk. Therefore, you believe Jesus wants Kittens and Puppies in Heaven.
Is that the point?

Why do you think what you believe matters Grip?
Why should what you or I or anyone else believe matter?
Is it not the knowledge of the truth that matters? 1 Timothy 2:3, 4
Where in the bible does it say animals go to heaven?

Also when did they believe in Jesus, and and were born again? Where can we read that. Which book?
Please don't tell me "Bible Stories for Children". I should have to :swoon:

• Haha
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Let me see if I can unravel the point.
Your point is... You believe that Jesus made a donkey talk. Therefore, you believe Jesus wants Kittens and Puppies in Heaven.
Is that the point?

Why do you think what you believe matters Grip?
Why should what you or I or anyone else believe matter?
Is it not the knowledge of the truth that matters? 1 Timothy 2:3, 4
Where in the bible does it say animals go to heaven?

Also when did they believe in Jesus, and and were born again? Where can we read that. Which book?
Please don't tell me "Bible Stories for Children". I should have to :swoon:
Grip get's angry, clenches his fists in the name of Puppies and Kittens... THAT DON'T MAKE SPIRIT POO, within Heaven!... and says;

Go ahead Corey, tell the Puppy that he is stuck in the grave... don't tell me... tell the Puppy!

1715093831254.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoreyD
Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟26,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Grip get's angry, clenches his fists in the name of Puppies and Kittens... THAT DON'T MAKE SPIRIT POO, within Heaven!... and says;

Go ahead Corey, tell the Puppy that he is stuck in the grave... don't tell me... tell the Puppy!

View attachment 347360
Puppy... Wait. I don't talk to the dead. What are you trying to pull here Grip. Grip... Get a grip of yourself. LOL

• Useful
Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Puppy... Wait. I don't talk to the dead. What are you trying to pull here Grip. Grip... Get a grip of yourself. LOL
I used to talk all the time to loved ones that had passed away, just in case they were hearing me from Heaven and were interested in what I was saying. I didn't do any Ouija board sessions, seances, or automatic writings, but what I did do might have been accidental occult practices, and might have let in stuff I did not intend. I've had weird occurrences, such as my shower curtain rod being neatly lowered, that same shower curtain rod falling off the walls, a nut on one of my toilets coming loose and causing a water leak, a touch lamp coming on all by itself while it was plugged into a UPS that was turned off, a "WHAM!!!" noise that seemed to come from the room where my mother had her fatal stroke, a watermelon juice bottle's lid coming off and the bottle's contents spilling on one of my laptop computers. Also, it might have something to do with everything that got me into this mental and emotional mess.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟26,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to talk all the time to loved ones that had passed away, just in case they were hearing me from Heaven and were interested in what I was saying.
A lot of poor souls still do that, sadly. You were not alone.

I didn't do any Ouija board sessions, seances, or automatic writings, but what I did do might have been accidental occult practices, and might have let in stuff I did not intend. I've had weird occurrences, such as my shower curtain rod being neatly lowered, that same shower curtain rod falling off the walls, a nut on one of my toilets coming loose and causing a water leak, a touch lamp coming on all by itself while it was plugged into a UPS that was turned off, a "WHAM!!!" noise that seemed to come from the room where my mother had her fatal stroke, a watermelon juice bottle's lid coming off and the bottle's contents spilling on one of my laptop computers.
Jesus told his disciples, at John 8:31, 32, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Knowledge of the truth is a protection. It helps us avoid "the schemes of the devil".
We really need the full armor of God. Without "the belt of truth" buckled around our waist, our midsection is opened to the Devil, and our intestines are liable to be spilled.
The Devil makes no joke.

It comes down to how badly we want protection.
If we really want God's protection, the whole matter of precise and correct knowledge of the truth, will be of great importance to us.

Also, it might have something to do with everything that got me into this mental and emotional mess.
I'm really, really sorry for you. You have no idea how sorry I am, for all the victims who have been impacted, by Babylon the Great.
I feel your pain. God does too.
God is not the one tormenting you.
James 1:13
No one undergoing a trial should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God is not tempted by evil, and He Himself doesn’t tempt anyone.​

God really cares for you (1 Peter 5:7), and is eager to relieve you of your suffering.
However, God has put in place the means by which all people who have become victims of Satan, to be freed, and find relief.
Matthew 24:14; Revelation 18:4

God reaches out his hand to us. All we need to do is take it, grab a hold tightly, and do not let go, under any circumstances.

Continue reading the Bible daily, as you have been doing - which is vey good, but why not try something other than what you have been doing in the matter of prayer.
Why not pray repeatedly, honestly, and sincerly, for God to help you to get to know him accurately - to come to a precise and accurate knowledge of truth.

Why not try that, and if you are honest, guaranteed, God will answer your prayer, and fulfill that request, which will in turn relieve you of many of the problems you mentioned.
As you can see, it's really up to you to reach out for God's hand, and take it.

Reactions: DavidTheGnome
Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of poor souls still do that, sadly. You were not alone.

Jesus told his disciples, at John 8:31, 32, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Knowledge of the truth is a protection. It helps us avoid "the schemes of the devil".
We really need the full armor of God. Without "the belt of truth" buckled around our waist, our midsection is opened to the Devil, and our intestines are liable to be spilled.
The Devil makes no joke.

It comes down to how badly we want protection.
If we really want God's protection, the whole matter of precise and correct knowledge of the truth, will be of great importance to us.

I'm really, really sorry for you. You have no idea how sorry I am, for all the victims who have been impacted, by Babylon the Great.
I feel your pain. God does too.
God is not the one tormenting you.
James 1:13
No one undergoing a trial should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God is not tempted by evil, and He Himself doesn’t tempt anyone.​

God really cares for you (1 Peter 5:7), and is eager to relieve you of your suffering.
However, God has put in place the means by which all people who have become victims of Satan, to be freed, and find relief.
Matthew 24:14; Revelation 18:4

God reaches out his hand to us. All we need to do is take it, grab a hold tightly, and do not let go, under any circumstances.

Continue reading the Bible daily, as you have been doing - which is vey good, but why not try something other than what you have been doing in the matter of prayer.
Why not pray repeatedly, honestly, and sincerly, for God to help you to get to know him accurately - to come to a precise and accurate knowledge of truth.

Why not try that, and if you are honest, guaranteed, God will answer your prayer, and fulfill that request, which will in turn relieve you of many of the problems you mentioned.
As you can see, it's really up to you to reach out for God's hand, and take it.
I pray all the time. Routinely, I say the Lord's Prayer followed by many other prayers after I wake up and before I go to bed, and I read at least 2 chapters of the Holy Bible each day. And I pray to God other times too. One of the things I pray is "Banish all evil spirits completely out of my life in every way permanently in the name of Jesus Christ."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟26,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray all the time. Routinely, I say the Lord's Prayer followed by many other prayers after I wake up and before I go to bed, and I read at least 2 chapters of the Holy Bible each day. And I pray to God other times too. One of the things I pray is "Banish all evil spirits completely out of my life in every way permanently in the name of Jesus Christ."
I know that you pray to God regularly, and that's good. Paul said 'pray constantly'.
How would you describe your concentration level? Do you feel at times, it's a little hard to concentrate, or would you say it's quite alright?

Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know that you pray to God regularly, and that's good. Paul said 'pray constantly'.
How would you describe your concentration level? Do you feel at times, it's a little hard to concentrate, or would you say it's quite alright?
I can't really tell what my concentration level is. I don't know.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I used to talk all the time to loved ones that had passed away, just in case they were hearing me from Heaven and were interested in what I was saying. I didn't do any Ouija board sessions, seances, or automatic writings, but what I did do might have been accidental occult practices, and might have let in stuff I did not intend. I've had weird occurrences, such as my shower curtain rod being neatly lowered, that same shower curtain rod falling off the walls, a nut on one of my toilets coming loose and causing a water leak, a touch lamp coming on all by itself while it was plugged into a UPS that was turned off, a "WHAM!!!" noise that seemed to come from the room where my mother had her fatal stroke, a watermelon juice bottle's lid coming off and the bottle's contents spilling on one of my laptop computers. Also, it might have something to do with everything that got me into this mental and emotional mess.
Are you willing that the Lord close such doors, in your life?

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Most definitely.
Praying within yourself, not out loud… Acknowledge to Jesus that you are scared, because you believe that you may have opened that door…. Pray this specifically in Jesus’ name.

Again, Quietly within yourself, Ask Jesus to close all of those doors. Tell Jesus, in His name that you understand that the realm of the living is your realm… and you give Him Dominion over your life.

Again, Quietly within yourself… Ask Jesus to sort out all other realms, according to His will.

Quietly Thank Him for Doing these things for you, and Specify that you know it is by His goodness that He does great things for you.

Lastly… Look down at the floor and Say out loud… Greater Are YOU, Lord Jesus Christ, Who dwells within my very Being, than all that dwell outside of me, within this world. Protect me, your little child, Jesus. Thank you, So Be It By Your Faith and Mine.

Reactions: DavidTheGnome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,525.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I know God doesn't lie. I just hope I'm not one of those people that Jesus said will not enter Heaven even though they call him their lord. (Matthew 7:21-23)
Hi David... I was in the same boat as yours... and I also have a cat.. actually two pet cats. Your cat's age is good, 17 years. It is mature already. I would like to private message you and we can talk about this, as what you posted, I definitely thought. I would like to share with you how God has delivered me. You can message me.

Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi David... I was in the same boat as yours... and I also have a cat.. actually two pet cats. Your cat's age is good, 17 years. It is mature already. I would like to private message you and we can talk about this, as what you posted, I definitely thought. I would like to share with you how God has delivered me. You can message me.
Okay.

Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if I should throw a fit or be glad I finally found out the source of the odor coming from my car's grill. It seems that somebody urinated on the grill months ago. I applied Paul Krebaum's anti-skunk formula (a combination of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and liquid dish soap) to the grill and am leaving it there for hours. It has worked on urine smells too. I hope and pray it works on this one.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know if I should throw a fit or be glad I finally found out the source of the odor coming from my car's grill. It seems that somebody urinated on the grill months ago. I applied Paul Krebaum's anti-skunk formula (a combination of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and liquid dish soap) to the grill and am leaving it there for hours. It has worked on urine smells too. I hope and pray it works on this one.
Ug... that's unfortunate! Good sleuthing, though.

Upvote 0

DavidTheGnome

Jun 12, 2023
Powell
✟37,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been able to completely remove the stink from the car's grill, even after using 12% hydrogen peroxide instead of the usual 3% and Dawn Platinum dish soap instead of the usual Better Life unscented dish soap, and I just had to deodorize another tire (using the usual stuff). A while back, I got tired of the religious strictures I've been bound by these past months, and listened to some music I like (classic rock, symphonic metal, and synthwave), and did some artwork after some encouragement from my therapist, and now my life is even worse. I guess I am being punished for moments of happiness and for buildups of hope. My hopes and dreams are always being crushed. And now I feel like my dream of going to Heaven is being crushed too.

Upvote 0