Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

JERUSALEM, Israel – After months of negotiations, it appears Hamas might finally be willing to accept a hostage-release deal in exchange for a ceasefire. The announcement comes at the last minute as Israel was preparing to finally launch a Rafah incursion to wipe out the Hamas terrorist forces taking refuge there.

The announcement was announced as Israelis were marking Holocaust Remembrance Day.

The previous negotiations had only included a small number of the remaining hostages held by the terrorists in Gaza. There was no immediate comment from Israel on the deal, and details of the proposal have not yet been released. Hamas had been insisting on two key demands. One, the end of the war, and two, that Israel completely pulls out of the Gaza Strip. Both were non-starters for Israel.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

JERUSALEM, Israel – After months of negotiations, it appears Hamas might finally be willing to accept a hostage-release deal in exchange for a ceasefire. The announcement comes at the last minute as Israel was preparing to finally launch a Rafah incursion to wipe out the Hamas terrorist forces taking refuge there.

The announcement was announced as Israelis were marking Holocaust Remembrance Day.

The previous negotiations had only included a small number of the remaining hostages held by the terrorists in Gaza. There was no immediate comment from Israel on the deal, and details of the proposal have not yet been released. Hamas had been insisting on two key demands. One, the end of the war, and two, that Israel completely pulls out of the Gaza Strip. Both were non-starters for Israel.
Once the hostages are released we (all) will see how honorable Israel is.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once the hostages are released we (all) will see how honorable Israel is.
We also need to see how honorable Hamas will be in the future. From looking at history I don't think Hamas will not be able to stop launching missiles into Israel.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟73,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟234,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Uuuh, looks like Hamas actually cares abaut Rafah. Can't wait to see why.
Don't get your hopes up. Hamas has had weeks to prepare for Israel's incursion into Rafah and has already relocated most of its fighters to Khan Yunis and other parts of Gaza, where the IDF has already withdrawn. The IDF can level Rafah as it has other parts of Gaza, but Hamas will emerge with a minimal amount of loss outside of any infrastructure and tunnels that might be destroyed. As usual, it will be the innocent that will suffer the most from the IDF's assault. Unfortunately, neither Hamas nor the IDF seem to care about that.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
We also need to see how honorable Hamas will be in the future. From looking at history I don't think Hamas will not be able to stop launching missiles into Israel.
Methinks ye have one extra “negative“ in that there sentence.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I blame Grammerly. I still don't know what you're talking about lol
To wit:
From looking at history I don't think Hamas will not be able to stop launching missiles into Israel.

I think you want to say:
From looking at history I don't think Hamas will not be able to stop launching missiles into Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To wit:

I think you want to say:
Thank you

Upvote 0