Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jessica Tapia displays a sign outside the Garden Grove Unified School District board meeting on behalf of the Teachers Don’t Lie program. | Credit: Photo courtesy of Advocates for Faith and Freedom and Jessica Tapia

A Christian teacher settled in court for $360,000 earlier this week after suing a California school district board for firing her after she refused to comply with gender ideology rules that went against her religious beliefs.

After refusing to comply with a preferred pronoun rule, Jessica Tapia was fired by the Jurupa Unified School District from her job as a physical education teacher.

“It ultimately really does come down to my faith and how I believe that it’s always worth it to stand for righteousness and fight for truth,” Tapia told CNA in a phone call. “And ultimately, I believe the word of God is that truth and is the instructions we’ve been given to live our life upon. There’s really nothing else or no one else that I lean on for that.”

After students reported Tapia’s private social media account to the school district, an account where she shared her views, the school district placed her on administrative leave and investigated her in 2022.

Continued below.

Reactions: Sir Joseph

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟148,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jessica Tapia displays a sign outside the Garden Grove Unified School District board meeting on behalf of the Teachers Don’t Lie program. | Credit: Photo courtesy of Advocates for Faith and Freedom and Jessica Tapia

A Christian teacher settled in court for $360,000 earlier this week after suing a California school district board for firing her after she refused to comply with gender ideology rules that went against her religious beliefs.

After refusing to comply with a preferred pronoun rule, Jessica Tapia was fired by the Jurupa Unified School District from her job as a physical education teacher.

“It ultimately really does come down to my faith and how I believe that it’s always worth it to stand for righteousness and fight for truth,” Tapia told CNA in a phone call. “And ultimately, I believe the word of God is that truth and is the instructions we’ve been given to live our life upon. There’s really nothing else or no one else that I lean on for that.”

After students reported Tapia’s private social media account to the school district, an account where she shared her views, the school district placed her on administrative leave and investigated her in 2022.

Continued below.
Ah, take me back to the early 2010s, before this pronoun stuff existed. We humans used to have two genders: "he" = XY chromosome pair and "she" = XX chromosome pair, and that's it. For all of human existence, and confirmed in 1905 through genetics, we as a society have known of two genders, until the strange, sick movement of the late-2010s through today.

Two genders, proven in 1905: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/352001

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah, take me back to the early 2010s, before this pronoun stuff existed. We humans used to have two genders: "he" = XY chromosome pair and "she" = XX chromosome pair, and that's it. For all of human existence, and confirmed in 1905 through genetics, we as a society have known of two genders, until the strange, sick movement of the late-2010s through today.

Two genders, proven in 1905: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/352001
The gender and pronoun routine has gone way beyond he and she. Young people have come up with such a plethora of genders to identify as and pronouns to be called, it's virtually impossible to keep up with any of it.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Ted-01

Apr 26, 2024
Greenville
✟4,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The way that I see things, in regard to the whole "genderfluidity" thing, is that gender is a concept. Gender used to primarily be used in discussions about language and word types. It expanded to philosophic concepts and such. In the early/mid 1900's a few applied to psychological views of oneself and then that idea grew as a sexual revolution grew into what it is today. It's total bunk, but hey, I can't control what others think and fantasize about.

Gender is thinking... sex is fact. There are only two sexes and that is shown in DNA if folks have difficulty not seeing it in the physical differences.
Gender has nothing to do with a person's sex. I try not to get caught up in folks trying to confuse the world into believing the two are the same thing.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟148,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The gender and pronoun routine has gone way beyond he and she. Young people have come up with such a plethora of genders to identify as and pronouns to be called, it's virtually impossible to keep up with any of it.
So, you know how some stores give discounts to law enforcement, or military veterans? I am betting that in a few years, some youngsters are gonna say "I identify as a war veteran" and use forged military IDs to get discounts, when in reality, these people are not veterans or police. This example shows the logical fallacy of the gender identity movement.

Reactions: John G.
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The way that I see things, in regard to the whole "genderfluidity" thing, is that gender is a concept. Gender used to primarily be used in discussions about language and word types. It expanded to philosophic concepts and such. In the early/mid 1900's a few applied to psychological views of oneself and then that idea grew as a sexual revolution grew into what it is today. It's total bunk, but hey, I can't control what others think and fantasize about.

Gender is thinking... sex is fact. There are only two sexes and that is shown in DNA if folks have difficulty not seeing it in the physical differences.
Gender has nothing to do with a person's sex. I try not to get caught up in folks trying to confuse the world into believing the two are the same thing.
The gender ideology used in society today is denial of biological reality.

You are born male or female and this is how society treats you, regardless of how
you feel about your gender.

Upvote 0