Zionism in Christianity

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The politically correct thing to do is to hate the Jews.
Oooooooooooookay.

As for the rest of us, the Jews have the right to live in peace just as we do.
I don't disagree with that. Though I do wonder why their right to live in peace requires my country to shell out billions of dollars in foreign, military and other aid every year.

• Agree
Reactions: Avrath
Upvote 0

Junker P Hoodwink

Nov 26, 2018
TX
✟21,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Minority? Can you tell which Christian don't support a Jewish homeland?

You’re mis-defining Zionism. Zionism isn’t support for the Jewish homeland, or Israel. Rather, Zionism is an aggressive form of Israeli ethno-nationalism that seeks to displace millions of poor, innocent Palestinians from the homes and homeland. The US government shouldn’t be supporting a nation like Israel that actively engages in ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You’re mis-defining Zionism. Zionism isn’t support for the Jewish homeland, or Israel. Rather, Zionism is an aggressive form of Israeli ethno-nationalism that seeks to displace millions of poor, innocent Palestinians from the homes and homeland. The US government shouldn’t be supporting a nation like Israel that actively engages in ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people.
Nope, I didn't mis-define anything.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews(Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).

Upvote 0

Junker P Hoodwink

Nov 26, 2018
TX
✟21,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nope, I didn't mis-define anything.
Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine, the ancient homeland of the Jews(Hebrew: Eretz Yisraʾel, “the Land of Israel”).

Do you voicing support for the ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people? Some of them are our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you voicing support for the ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people? Some of them are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Nope. I'd like to see them live together in peace. Both parties share blame for violence.

• Agree
Upvote 0