Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test

It's a case of selective outrage, and someone is interested in persecuting a law abiding citizen because he defended himself against a thug of a certain race after he tried to notify the police because said thug was out in the rain, looking into houses.

Notice how there's no outrage at the prosecutor for omitting facts.

Yes, the Florida courts used selective outrage when throwing GeoZim back in prison and arresting his wife. What else could it be?

Sounds like you want Zim released and the prosecuted arrested!

thug of a certain race
:D

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the Florida courts used selective outrage when throwing GeoZim back in prison and arresting his wife. What else could it be?

Sounds like you want Zim released and the prosecuted arrested!

:D
The prosecutor being arrested is not out of the question. Disbarred would be good

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The prosecutor being arrested is not out of the question. Disbarred would be good

Unfortunately, prosecutors all over the country get a nearly free pass on their conduct. They practically have to snort coke in the courtroom during a trial to get any type of consequence for their behavior.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, prosecutors all over the country get a nearly free pass on their conduct. They practically have to snort coke in the courtroom during a trial to get any type of consequence for their behavior.
Time will tell in this instance. The State Attorney in this case is an elected official. Hopefully the voters will put her out of office

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Time will tell in this instance. The State Attorney in this case is an elected official. Hopefully the voters will put her out of office

Voters rarely do so because they think everybody charged with something must be guilty and "anything goes". The good guys get to bend the rules on TV, so it must be OK.

Although we may disagree about Zimmerman's actions, I do want him to get a fair trial and I'll accept the jury's verdict. The biggest obstacle to a runaway prosecution is a jury willing to look at all the evidence.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Voters rarely do so because they think everybody charged with something must be guilty and "anything goes". The good guys get to bend the rules on TV, so it must be OK.

Although we may disagree about Zimmerman's actions, I do want him to get a fair trial and I'll accept the jury's verdict. The biggest obstacle to a runaway prosecution is a jury willing to look at all the evidence.
I don't expect a trial. Since the preponderance of evidence shows that Zimmerman acted in self defense, the judge will likely so rule in a pre-trial hearing making Zimmerman immune to prosecution and civil action

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't expect a trial. Since the preponderance of evidence shows that Zimmerman acted in self defense, the judge will likely so rule in a pre-trial hearing making Zimmerman immune to prosecution and civil action
And I'll accept that, although I don't expect that to happen.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zimmerman's attorney has requested the judge to set the bond at the original $150,000

The prosecutor, in a very animated fashion, has requested that the judge deny bond

O'Mara is alluding to the fact that he will be calling for the Stand Your Ground pre-trial hearing to plead his self defense case where he will be required to testify.

The judge recessed the hearing to consider the evidence before setting the bond

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums