zfeedz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nikkipompom

Call me Noodles...
Jan 28, 2009
@ my untidy desk in MN
✟11,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
please do not post in this thread.

this thread is intended for me to use to feed my pets on my varied accounts as well as for those that have contracted with me to feed their pets. unless you have done so, please do not post here, thanks.

as for the pet workers, you can also use this thread to check to see if you have your DNFs for me updated here - any on this thread should be a DNF pet, which is why I need a space to place them all in one place in order to feed them myself.

thank you very much,
fawn
sorry, oh well. am new didnt get it.

Upvote 0

zfawnz

I am my Father's Daughter, a Child of God!!
Mar 2, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟53,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
thanks little flower for heading that off. sorry to confuse you nikki or anyone else.

as stated I use this thread to feed pets on several accounts, mine and some I look in on for friends and family. this gives me a place to be able to click on each pet, and feed them as I go, so I know I got them all on each account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.