• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Zero Blessings Club

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by UVsaturated, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UVsaturated

UVsaturated New Member

+4
    Christian
    Private
    Thats right! Those blessings are not yours to keep. Like any good thing, it is better to give than to receive, so give out those blessings to anyone and everyone. They aren't a status symbol of how much people on CF love you or how much work you've done to get them.

Do as Jesus would do and give out those blessings to maintain your status in this thread as one who gives freely. Your parents would be proud and the zero blessings club will not have to scold you for not giving your blessings out to those in need.

Remember a good blessing is one that is given.

The first is the last and the last is the first.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Ruth~

Ruth~ Legend Supporter

+635
    Christian
    US-Democrat
    I don't understand how you play this game.

3. ChrisCountryGirl

ChrisCountryGirl It's better to give than to recieve

+470
    Christian
    Single
    okay......From what I understand, CF members have the right to do whatever they want with the blessings they earn.

4. Ruth~

Ruth~ Legend Supporter

+635
    Christian
    US-Democrat
    I agree.

5. JoyforJESUS

JoyforJESUS Jesus Others Yourself

+655
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Yes blessings are yours to do with what you want, and Ruth you give a lot of blessings out! Now, I think the point is is that we receive blessings so we can get things we "want" but more importantly to Give Blessings to others!

6. ChrisCountryGirl

ChrisCountryGirl It's better to give than to recieve

+470
    Christian
    Single
    :thumbsup:

7. UVsaturated

UVsaturated New Member

+4
    Christian
    Private
    It isn't a game per se, but an idealogy for anyone who digs it. Everyone has the right to do what they wish with blessings, but for those who enjoy giving all they have to others, this is the place to post and have fellowship. For some, it is a blessing to get blessings, but for others it is a blessing to give them to others.

8. FleurDeLiz

FleurDeLiz Hear, O Earth, the words of my Mouth ~ Deut 32

+32
    Non-Denom
    Married
    People did give me blessings and I got some nice things.

:)

Thanks everyone who blessed me anonymously!

9. RedTulipMom

RedTulipMom Legend

+5,375
    Nazarene
    Married
    US-Others
    Well..youve come to the right forum to find the givers..this IS the blessings exchange..unfortunately this is not a blessing exchange thread so it will end up getting closed or moved..but thanks for your thoughts.

10. eladoni

eladoni And the Brain.

+259
    Lutheran
    Private
    US-Republican
    2.8 No Off-Topic

You will not 'de-rail' or 'hijack' threads by making posts unrelated to the original post or other posts in the thread. You will not create threads unrelated to the topic of a forum or subforum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.