Not open for further replies.

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thats right! Those blessings are not yours to keep. Like any good thing, it is better to give than to receive, so give out those blessings to anyone and everyone. They aren't a status symbol of how much people on CF love you or how much work you've done to get them.

Do as Jesus would do and give out those blessings to maintain your status in this thread as one who gives freely. Your parents would be proud and the zero blessings club will not have to scold you for not giving your blessings out to those in need.

Remember a good blessing is one that is given.

The first is the last and the last is the first.

Ruth~

Legend
Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Thats right! Those blessings are not yours to keep. Like any good thing, it is better to give than to receive, so give out those blessings to anyone and everyone. They aren't a status symbol of how much people on CF love you or how much work you've done to get them.

Do as Jesus would do and give out those blessings to maintain your status in this thread as one who gives freely. Your parents would be proud and the zero blessings club will not have to scold you for not giving your blessings out to those in need.

Remember a good blessing is one that is given.

The first is the last and the last is the first.
I don't understand how you play this game.

Upvote 0

JoyforJESUS

Jesus Others Yourself
Nov 28, 2006
Cumberland Maryland
✟42,655.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes blessings are yours to do with what you want, and Ruth you give a lot of blessings out! Now, I think the point is is that we receive blessings so we can get things we "want" but more importantly to Give Blessings to others!

Upvote 0

ChrisCountryGirl

It's better to give than to recieve
May 23, 2006
✟73,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes blessings are yours to do with what you want, and Ruth you give a lot of blessings out! Now, I think the point is is that we receive blessings so we can get things we "want" but more importantly to Give Blessings to others!
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't understand how you play this game.
It isn't a game per se, but an idealogy for anyone who digs it. Everyone has the right to do what they wish with blessings, but for those who enjoy giving all they have to others, this is the place to post and have fellowship. For some, it is a blessing to get blessings, but for others it is a blessing to give them to others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.