Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This isn't your typical Zelda. It's more an open-world game with a few Zelda themes. You can do things in the game like cook food and tame wild horses.

The game's four dungeons are really small, but can be rotated while in them to solve puzzles. The overworld though, is huge.

You can really face the final castle and final Boss at any time, but the more you do in the game, the easier the final Boss will become when you face him, pretty much.

My only complaint about the game is that weapons break too easily!

Overall, it is a very explorational game and a breath of fresh air.

9.5/10

• Informative
Reactions: LaSorcia

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I was wary of buying the game from what I'd read, but I bought it anyway. Now after reading your review, I feel disappointed before I even started. It sounds like the game is a prototype to a Zelda MMORPG. Oh well, I guess I'll find out when I get around to playing.

Thanks for posting a review.

• Agree
Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Thrash Metalhead

I'm not so Grump
Sep 21, 2015
North Carolina
✟33,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I probably put over 100 hours into the game so far and I'm trying to drag it out as long as possible because I don't want it to end. It doesn't really feel like a Zelda game to me though because it's so different from the rest of the other games. However, I do like that all throughout the map you can find past references to the other games as names for mountains, lakes, islands, etc.

Reactions: Left
Upvote 0