Status
Not open for further replies.

angelo77

Jan 31, 2004
✟116.00
Faith
Christian
Hello Yugioh Fans!

I have: d.d warrior lady, legendary fisherman, jinzo, dark necrofear, first addition XYZ dragon cannon, royal command, penguin soldier, graceful charity, newdoria, opticlops, michizure, snatch steal, gravity bind, morphing jar #2, ??

I want: masked beast, mask of restrict, mask of brutality, masked of the accursed, masked of despell, grand tiki elder, shinning abyss, melchid the four faced beast, sonic bird, different demension capsule, ??

Seeya, Angelo77 :cool:
you may email me directly too! frangelusa@netscape.net

wellcoded

Apr 5, 2004
✟114.00
Faith
Catholic
angelo77 said:
Hello Yugioh Fans!

I have: d.d warrior lady, legendary fisherman, jinzo, dark necrofear, first addition XYZ dragon cannon, royal command, penguin soldier, graceful charity, newdoria, opticlops, michizure, snatch steal, gravity bind, morphing jar #2, ??

I want: masked beast, mask of restrict, mask of brutality, masked of the accursed, masked of despell, grand tiki elder, shinning abyss, melchid the four faced beast, sonic bird, different demension capsule, ??

Seeya, Angelo77 :cool:
you may email me directly too! frangelusa@netscape.net
HI , i think i have a bunch of the cards your looking for. I have masked beast, grand tiki elder, melchid, D.D. capsule and sonic bird. I understand that you are trying to build a mask deck, i can send you some tips on completing it.

here is my Email address, wellcoded@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
that's what I said!Darn,I want Jinzo,I my town people are too greedy to trade.I want Jinzo,Legendary fisherman,dark necrofear,and snatch steal out of yours.

I might trade Slifer,but no one seems to want it hear,oh well.I don't guess people want Slifer the Sky dragon.Oh yeah,I also have a japanese Shanado,king of a higher plane???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wellcoded

Apr 5, 2004
✟114.00
Faith
Catholic
ok, does anyone have any , good dragon type cards, mainly kaiser glider, spear dragon and luster dragon. please i'll trade u anything.

i have mirage knight, dark flare knight, garnecia elephantes, kazejin, tsukuyomi, gilausaurus, megamorph, tribute to the doomed , hyozanryu, and so much more.

oh i am also interested in magic cylinder and mystical space typhoon.
mail me . wellcoded@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

Omniwont

May 18, 2004
✟129.00
Faith
Christian
My:

Masked beast w/ Ritual
Mask of Restrict
Mask Of Dispel
Mask Of The Accursed