• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Yugioh cards for trade

Discussion in 'Christian Forums Marketplace' started by Tiga Ronso, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    sanga of the thunder
    kazejin
    flame swordmen

2. gazza345

gazza345 New Member

+0
    Christian
    hi i am new to this and would like to swap cards are you in australia

3. gazza345

gazza345 New Member

+0
    Christian
    is there any one in australia that swaps yugiho or pokemon cards

4. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    i live in the u.s but we can stell trade i trade with a guy that lives in ireland all the time you just do all trades buy mail

5. Fluffy Duck

Fluffy Duck New Member

+0
    Christian
    i have 13 cards with over 2000 attack or defence. They are:2 flame cerebus,slot machine,hungry burger,2 dark magician,catapult turtle,steel ogre grotto #2,king of yamimakai,illusionist faceless mage,blue eyes white dragon,hyozanryu do ya wanna trade

6. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    hay is the blue eyes a starter deck or lob-000

7. legoman145

legoman145 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Fluffy Duck

What would you trade for the slot machine,dark magician,catapult turtle,blue eyes white dragon, and hyozanryu cards ? I have some Rares and good commons.

great long nose
    maharaghi
    susa soldier R
    fire sorcerer 1st
    skull knight fusion set
    mystic tomoto R bad shape
    swarm of locusts 1st
    fissure R
    armed ninjaR
    Thunder nyan nyan R
    shadow tamer R

Tell me if you'll trade for some, because I have some more cards and I'll see what else I have .:)

Thanks

8. his excellence

his excellence Our God Is An Awesome God

+4
    Non-Denom
    Tiga What Exodia Pieces do you still have???? What would you want in trade??

9. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    look at my list on page 3

10. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    fluffy duck what card do you want

11. reed4949

reed4949 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    left leg

12. Tiga Ronso

Tiga Ronso Member

+2
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Sorry, I have only 1 copy of each of the Exodia pieces and would probably not trade them for much. If I can get copies of them, I will though, but would still have to be a good trade.

Also, I got some new cards today:
    D.D. Warrior Lady
    D.D. Scout Plane
    Lava Golem (from IOC special edition)
    Thousand Eyes Restrict (from League, only Super Rare)

I no longer have the Flame Swordsman though. Sorry, reed the kid wanted him for D.D. Warrior Lady and I couldn't pass it up. I may get some new cards tomorrow too.

13. abuela

abuela New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    i would like your buster blader for my sanga of the thunder

14. abuela

abuela New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    i woukld your buster for my sanga of the thunder

15. abuela

abuela New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    can i have your jinzo for my dark magican girl and my sanga of the thunder

16. abuela

abuela New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    are you thinking about it

17. Tiga Ronso

Tiga Ronso Member

+2
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Hmmm, this is in the wrong thread, so some of my cards have changed. however, I may do that trade. Although I no longer need Dark Magician Girl, since I got her in a trade a while back. If you can replace with one of the four secret rares I need, I would do that. Plus I would throw in a Buster Blader for the Sanga. The four secret rares I need are: Yata-Garasu, Vampire Lord, Chaos Emperor Dragon, and Ring of Destruction (from Pharaonic Guardian, not IOC special).

18. Deckman733

Deckman733 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    Hi I'm a new trader online and i was wondering if you could tell me how this trading works through the internet. If you could tell me then i'm also interested in trading for your buster blader, Dark Paladin, and Jinzo. Thanks

19. Deckman733

Deckman733 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    Please get back to me a soon as you can

20. Tiga Ronso

Tiga Ronso Member

+2
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Ok, basically what happens is this. We get together over AIM and discuss the trade. Then once the trade is settled, one of us will send out their cards for the trade. Once the person receives the cards, they will send out their cards. I usually require that the person who trades with me, send their cards out first, since I have some refs from people at another website. I can give you the website if you want. Anyway, let me know what you would be willing to trade for those 3 cards and we will see if we can work something out. If you have any of the 4 secret rares I need, I will definitely trade for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.