Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First they came for the Russian Orthodox - easy pickings in an America awash with mainstream Russophobia. But next it’ll be the Catholics and Protestants...

There is a petition requesting YouTube restore the Russian Faith channel and respect 1st Amendment rights.

It Begins: YouTube Censors Christians, Bans 'Russian Faith' - US Creator Vows Fight - Sign Petition
I signed the petition. What Christians don't seem to realize is that the NWO is a system hostile to Christianity. Russia was a Christian nation before the communists took control a century ago. Propaganda against Russia continues more now because the yoke of communism is being thrown off and Christianity is surfacing again. Thanks for the link.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Youtube has been "cleaning" accounts lately - they are deleting a lot of accounts for advertising and such, even if not in the actual video but in the description (even some social media). They have been deleting whole accounts instead of just removing the video. I have just spent twenty minutes reading about this happening to a lot of people lately who have been appealing.

I'm not saying that is the case here, but it may not be specifically because of religious content. A lot of the people's channels that have been banned lately and they have no idea why are gamers and other tutorial guides that have nothing to do with religion.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First they came for the Russian Orthodox - easy pickings in an America awash with mainstream Russophobia. But next it’ll be the Catholics and Protestants...

There is a petition requesting YouTube restore the Russian Faith channel and respect 1st Amendment rights.

It Begins: YouTube Censors Christians, Bans 'Russian Faith' - US Creator Vows Fight - Sign Petition

Evidently the banning of certain videos such as the Russian Faith video is not due to any pro-Communist view by the leadership at YouTube. They still offer The Truth About Communism to the public.
Their behavior, to me, reveals immaturity as a person so young with very little world experience, at the helm of a powerful machine. As one on a 'power-trip' who needs to be taken down a lot of notches.

Upvote 0