Jan 28, 2005
Canada
✟20,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone,

My youth ministry is currently in a process of transition - we are getting a new youth minister who is really enthusiastic about taking our ministry in a new direction (which is a good thing). He wants to come up with a slogan that we could use to summarise our goals as leaders. For example, a really popular youth group around here uses the slogan "Meeting God, making disciples, and moving mountains". One other I've seen is "Honoring the Great Commandment & Fulfilling the Great Commission" (which I LOVE but am not sure if we could use it as well). Do you guys have any suggestions? :angel:

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you can use my title: "all for JESUS" or "practicing HIS presence" or "Matthew 25:34-40" or "JESUS is our LORD" or my fav song from WYD: "JESUS CHRIST, YOU are my life" or "The future of the Church" or "Followers of JESUS" or "Faith, Hope and Love" ok enough from me. if i knew your group i could do better.

Have a meeting and sit down and brainstorm everyone mention as many names as they can think of write them all down then vote (of course the meeting and the vote will begin with prayer.)

can i make my fav large:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :liturgy: JESUS CHRIST,:liturgy: YOU are my life!!:clap: :clap:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Veritas_et_Puritas said:
For all of us as a whole. We all play a part in youth ministry, and it is only together that we can accomplish great things. :)
me thinks that would be a perfect slogan:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.