YOUTH INTRESTED IN WA MINISTRIE

Dedicated

Dec 15, 2003
✟139.00
Faith
Christian
Anyone want to start a ministrie at school?

Hi, my name is NAthan, i go to Central Kitsap High School and i am trying to start basically High School ministries everyewhere. The thing that I have been doing for the last 2 years now is "See You at The Pole Rallies" Some might know what i am talking about. During the beginning of the school year this event is when students,teachers and people that want to come and pray in a circle and pray arond the schools flagpole. This only happens 1 time a year which is not a lot. I think it is reallt a huge oppurtunity for people that want to grow in there faith and provide help for peopl and spirtual direction. The fellowship that i got from this was amazing, it really made a diffrence, not only did is start a youth group but did See you at The Pole every other week on Wednesday. This day seemed to work best because Mondays and Fridays sometimes don't come, thursday is early release so people wnat to leave so it leaves tues and wednesday. I have several stages and steps that people can follow whiich i dont have with me but will post VERY SOON!!! This is something that i have been really invovled in and want to happen in lots of places because not only is it want God wants but something i think we should do as Christians. If you want to start See You at The Pole rallies at your school i want to help you so just tell me.