What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No to be rude but God is a jealous God. He wants to be put first in everything in your life. How is He suppose to trust you if you put your focus on man and forget about Him? Some women do it and don't realize they are doing it. MEN call me everything and make all kinds of excuses not to love me the way I deserved to be loved. I don't care because God is the only someone that is my number one. God loves me and He thinks I am beautiful, intelligent, and worhy of His love. Become grounded in Him.

Sorry but I'm feeling that when you meet men you have some serious expectations. A tip for you, the next guy you meet, give it to God and rest in God. Let GOD work it out. I know you deserve the best but God knows whats best for you.

I'm not trying to be rude...just to let everyone know. God Bless

Not really sure how you came to the conclusion that I have serious expectations when I meet men and that I'm not grounded in God???

Again, as I have stated several times, I know that God is in control...I know that I am complete in Christ...I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made...I do desire the man that God has for me...and I know that God knows best...

However, I am a human being with human feelings and when I open my heart to a man (which is rare) it hurts when I am rejected...that is a human emotion and feeling those and dealing with them are all part of dating and life in general.

You handle things differently than I do...doesn't make your way of handling feelings any better or worse than how I handle them...it is just different.

Thanks...

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No to be rude but God is a jealous God. He wants to be put first in everything in your life. How is He suppose to trust you if you put your focus on man and forget about Him? Some women do it and don't realize they are doing it. MEN call me everything and make all kinds of excuses not to love me the way I deserved to be loved. I don't care because God is the only someone that is my number one. God loves me and He thinks I am beautiful, intelligent, and worhy of His love. Become grounded in Him.

Sorry but I'm feeling that when you meet men you have some serious expectations. A tip for you, the next guy you meet, give it to God and rest in God. Let GOD work it out. I know you deserve the best but God knows whats best for you.

I'm not trying to be rude...just to let everyone know. God Bless
I think you are a bit off about this case.

I see nothing wrong with hoping that any guy is the one that God has for you and it is not pulling your focus off God.

It is also ok to feel that way and vent about it. It becomes and issue when it takes over everything and becomes obsessive.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think you are a bit off about this case.

I see nothing wrong with hoping that any guy is the one that God has for you and it is not pulling your focus off God.

It is also ok to feel that way and vent about it. It becomes and issue when it takes over everything and becomes obsessive.

Thanks KerrieTex!!! That is exactly how I feel...

I'm not obssessed with finding a man/husband...I was just venting about a situation that happened in my life...

But God was gracious and showed me through the events of today that HE really does know best!!! And HE really is watching out for me!!!

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So is this it? You just keep opening your heart to men who don't want you until you get lucky?
Oh my goodness! Did you read my other posts??? I said that I RARELY open my heart to a man...

Part of dating is opening your heart up to the other person to see if the relationship is going to develop...

Obviously, this one didn't! And again, in light of the events of today, I'm glad that it didn't.

Upvote 0

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No I didn't read your other posts. From my knowledge I am told to guard my heart. The only time my heart is open for someone is when the Lord wants me to. I meet women all the time with the same sob story because they are grounded in the Lord and because they are giving it to God. It just amazes me thats all. When I give something to God or when I am grounded in the Lord like I'm suppose to be and obeying His voice, things don't turn out this way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So is this it? You just keep opening your heart to men who don't want you until you get lucky?
OK that was just rude and obnixious.

I don't have to defend her because I know where she is coming from. You on the other hand have absolutely NO CLUE.

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks KerrieTex!!! That is exactly how I feel...

I'm not obssessed with finding a man/husband...I was just venting about a situation that happened in my life...

But God was gracious and showed me through the events of today that HE really does know best!!! And HE really is watching out for me!!!
I have been there and I understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes we do open out hearts up and at times they are the wrong person, which doesn't mean you aren't grounded or disobeying God.

Hate to say it but girls like that irk me to no end.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No I didn't read your other posts. From my knowledge I am told to guard my heart. The only time my heart is open for someone is when the Lord wants me to. I meet women all the time with the same sob story because they are grounded in the Lord and because they are giving it to God. It just amazes me thats all. When I give something to God or when I am grounded in the Lord like I'm suppose to be and obeying His voice, things don't turn out this way.

I will be praying for you 327.

You're defensiveness and attitude show me that you have some deep hurt in your heart.

Upvote 0

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure every woman on the face of this earth has been hurt by a man. If they haven't, they should get an award. I am just simply speaking what was shown to me by the Lord and I have even received confirmation from other women of God.

I didn't even realize the intimate relationship He wanted from me. So I had to stop everything and say "God what do you want me to do" I go to my Father for anything because He is the only person that will keep me, protect me, and guide me perfectly. Down to what I eat, where I spend my money, who I talk to, who I hang around with, or whatever; He has the first say so. Yes people think I am crazy but I am crazy blessed. Yes it is hard but its a working progress.

I was tired of the same story with men. I was getting frustrated and I was tired of venting to the SAME story. UGH, men would totally disrespect me and do inappropriate things. So I was fed up with the mistreating. So I told God I trust you and I prayed that He will continue keeping me sensitive to the spirit realm. I hear God crystal CLEAR and people like to ridicule me about that, but who cares! Lol when I see what He has for me people can have them a hate me party and I wouldn’t care.

So I would meet men. Who are so great, good Christian men. Then the Holy Spirit be like "Oh Oh, be careful" Lol, so I’m like okay. The Lord did it for me when it came to my ex fiancé, my male friends, and even men who were my brother in Christ. God hooked me up because lol those men was not right. They were into inappropriate contentography, they lusted after women, and they had problems keeping their privates in their pants. I can honestly say that the last time I was hurt by a man was 3 1/2 years ago and I'm counting. I know that God will protect my heart. I can't do anything but He can. Those men were not bad men, they just wasn't right for me.

I even asked Him how will I know who is my husband. He told me I will know my husband in spirit. When I meet my husband he will edify my spirit and water me with the Word of God. We will connect in spirit before anything else. Now that I know this, I'm saving myself the heartache of falling in love with men who simply are not meant for me. I praise God for revealing this to me because now I can see the counterfeits versus my real husband. Good luck and I wasn't trying to be rude once again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So I would meet men. Who are so great, good Christian men. Then the Holy Spirit be like "Oh Oh, be careful" Lol, so I’m like okay. The Lord did it for me when it came to my ex fiancé, my male friends, and even men who were my brother in Christ. God hooked me up because lol those men was not right. They were into inappropriate contentography, they lusted after women, and they had problems keeping their privates in their pants. I can honestly say that the last time I was hurt by a man was 3 1/2 years ago and I'm counting. I know that God will protect my heart. I can't do anything but He can. Those men were not bad men, they just wasn't right for me.
These men were not "great, good Christian men". As you stated "they were into inappropriate contentography, they lusted after women and they had problems keeping their privates in their pants".

Now that I know this, I'm saving myself the heartache of falling in love with men who simply are not meant for me. I praise God for revealing this to me because now I can see the counterfeits versus my real husband.
I just want to clarify something...the implication you are making here is that I was "in love" with this man...which is incorrect.

I think that if you are truly trusting in the Lord, and haven't just built a wall around your heart and aren't just rejecting everyone and everything before they can reject you, then that is awesome!!! I hope you do have the true peace that passes understanding!!!!

We each walk our own path with the Lord...and our steps are ordered by him...so your path and what He reveals to you may be different than mine...but again, that is neither good or bad, just different.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will be praying for you 327.

You're defensiveness and attitude show me that you have some deep hurt in your heart.

lol yea you do that lol

I was not mocking you when I told you that I would be praying for you...I was being sincere.

I feel that your comment was unnecessary...

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I have not looked at this thread in a couple days & whoa! The direction a lot of this has taken is totally insane ^_^ ^_^ !!!! The OP has a great attitude and outlook.....said that about 6 pages or so ago I lost track.

Thanks Christcentered!!! I was almost afraid to look when I saw that someone had posted on the thread!!!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0