Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I posted a thread a while back that I was doing better with my schizophrenia and some replied in prayer and now I am doing better not sinning (almost non-existent), I've also been praying in the name of Jesus the Christ that he will take away my sins.

God is real (which I already knew) but I'm getting more faith that prayer works.

Thank you to the people that prayed for me! :)

Last edited:

Anto9us

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2013
Texas
✟95,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am glad that you are doing better with the schizophrenia, devin, maybe people need to pray for my memory, because I cannot even remember if I prayed for you in that other thread or not...

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am glad that you are doing better with the schizophrenia, devin, maybe people need to pray for my memory, because I cannot even remember if I prayed for you in that other thread or not...

Yeah, memory is a problem for schizophrenics too, especially when it's severe or they're not taking their meds. Schizophrenics minds jump around so much that they don't focus on any memory long enough for it to be remembered :(

Upvote 0

Anto9us

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2013
Texas
✟95,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One of my friends, a schizophrenic, had a bad spell for a while and had to quit his job in an electronics store. I took the job, knowing a lot about computer components though not much about other electronics components per se. I couldn't handle it, left and Roy came back to the job
My memory problems now are from being 66, May b e I should take Ginko Biloba

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One of my friends, a schizophrenic, had a bad spell for a while and had to quit his job in an electronics store. I took the job, knowing a lot about computer components though not much about other electronics components per se. I couldn't handle it, left and Roy came back to the job
My memory problems now are from being 66, May b e I should take Ginko Biloba

Sorry to hear that. Yes I've heard of herbal remedies for the brain which also includes milk in your diet: Milk could be good for your brain

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I drink milk, I take vitamins.

That helps me! I take vitamins and my energy is noticeably boosted. I still have energy problems, up and down days, but generally I now believe the vits and dairy helps. I'm now ~50 and notice changes even at my age, my Dad does better than I do and he's about ~25 years older :( But I have a rare form of cystic fibrosis among other health problems.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0