Midwest
✟15,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sin is a problem which is why Jesus died for us.

My question is what is your personal struggle? Is there something you are having difficulty overcoming and wish to share? Have you overcome and how have you done it?

For me being a single male sexual thoughts and images throughout the years have been the biggest struggle although I am finally through it. It has NOT been easy and without the patience and Grace of Jesus I would be lost in the greatest sense. Getting off of caffeine has been the second.

God Bless.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sin is a problem which is why Jesus died for us.

My question is what is your personal struggle? Is there something you are having difficulty overcoming and wish to share? Have you overcome and how have you done it?

For me being a single male sexual thoughts and images throughout the years have been the biggest struggle although I am finally through it. It has NOT been easy and without the patience and Grace of Jesus I would be lost in the greatest sense. Getting off of caffeine has been the second.

God Bless.
But Caffeine is good for you? or at least coffee is:) I drink Caffeine free.
I have had the other problem you had for years. Fortunately it fades if you and God work on it. Don't stop or it creeps back in.
God Bless and holds you close.

Upvote 0