Your opinion of UFOs, ESP, poltergeists, etc?

DaveDavids

May 30, 2018
asheville
✟17,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No doubt they seemed real to you.

Indeed.

So one day you had the x-rays, etc. that showed you had two types of late stage cancer and the very next day you had x-rays, etc. to show that the cancers had vanished?
And you never had any treatment for those cancers?

More seriously: "overnight" should be over a long period of time.
You probably had treatment and it may have worked.
Spontaneous remission exists (maybe 1 in 100,000 cases but is is thought to be underreported and a study found "22% of all breast cancer cases underwent spontaneous regression").

You may want to remind yourself of the subject of the thread. Was is it a UFO, ESP, or poltergeist that cured you and what is your evidence for that?

You may want to remind yourself I don't have to share my experiences with anybody

If I posted on the thread it's because I feel what happened to me is related to the thread topic

Don't think I'll be sharing it, currently :)

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You may want to remind yourself I don't have to share my experiences with anybody

If I posted on the thread it's because I feel what happened to me is related to the thread topic

Don't think I'll be sharing it, currently :)
Of course, only share what you're comfortable with. This is a public forum.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
I did not say that you had to. But if you do not support your irrelevant claim of a "overnight" cancer cure we have to assume that a literally overnight cure is a fantasy. That leaves an extended cure from treatment as the probable story and even more irrelevant to this thread.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Why would I go through extreme lengths to share personal information with complete strangers on the internet ?
No one is asking you to go to extreme lengths or to share personal information other than clarifying the personal information you have already shared.
Did your cancer vanish literally overnight: Yes or No.
Did you receive any treatment for your cancer: Yes or No.
How is this relevant to "Your opinion of UFOs, ESP, poltergeists, etc?"?

Otherwise your post is: 1 June 2018 DaveDavids: An irrelevant and unbelievable "I was healed overnight from two types of late stage cancer" story.

Upvote 0