✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi All,

The bible talks to me. This is an exercise that I do whenever I have been a bad boy.:help:

I'll take a verse from the bible and substitute my name. For example, last night I said some things in a PM out of anger that I should not have said. So, I read Matthew 15:17-18 the following way.

17"Don't you see that whatever enters [Henry's] mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of [Henry's] mouth come from the heart, and these make [Henry] 'unclean.'

I find this exercise humbling because I know that Jesus is talking to me directly and only wants me to obey Him.:bow: It also shows me that I am human and will sin so I have to repent daily.

I thank Jesus daily for His awesome sacrifice so that I could be saved.:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Is your name in the bible? :eek:

£

£amb

Hi All,

The bible talks to me. This is an exercise that I do whenever I have been a bad boy.:help:

I'll take a verse from the bible and substitute my name. For example, last night I said some things in a PM out of anger that I should not have said. So, I read Matthew 15:17-18 the following way.

17"Don't you see that whatever enters [Henry's] mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of [Henry's] mouth come from the heart, and these make [Henry] 'unclean.'

I find this exercise humbling because I know that Jesus is talking to me directly and only wants me to obey Him.:bow: It also shows me that I am human and will sin so I have to repent daily.

I thank Jesus daily for His awesome sacrifice so that I could be saved.

Is your name in the bible? :eek:

You do know that Proverbs 31 was written with the foreknowledge of me...;)

I think I fit the second part of verse 25...Lamb can laugh at the days to come....:)

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, and my favourite one is...

For God so loved Greenthumb that he gave his one and only Son, that if Greenthumb believes in him she shall not perish but have eternal life. :)

Yes, I love that one!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::amen::amen::amen::amen::amen:

Upvote 0