✟8,412.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi!

I am Christian highly motivated to spread the Good News of the Lord in as many contemporary ways as possible.

I am developing a list of 'Favorite Bibles Quotes/Verses' from the Old and New Testament to convey in the form of Bookmarks, Facebook fan pages, Instagram Images, TShirts, Mugs etc.

Would love to know from this community as to which Bible Verse has touched YOU most?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi!

I am Christian highly motivated to spread the Good News of the Lord in as many contemporary ways as possible.

I am developing a list of 'Favorite Bibles Quotes/Verses' from the Old and New Testament to convey in the form of Bookmarks, Facebook fan pages, Instagram Images, TShirts, Mugs etc.

Would love to know from this community as to which Bible Verse has touched YOU most?

Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Welcome to CF.

I think my favorite Bible verse might be:

John 13:35

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." (NKJV)

Reactions: Tee-Rays
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Tee-Rays, one of my fav'rite Bible verses is the one that says that God rejoices and sings, over us.

How awesome is THAT??!!

“The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.” ~Zephaniah 3:17

Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Jesus & ananda? ne'er the twain shall meet. The scripture reference, if intended to imply they do or will, is obviously out of context.
I'm merely quoting my favorite Bible verse, as the OP requested.

I gave no interpretation in this thread ... so what is this "context" you are speaking of?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

Mine is in my signature.
Buddism is that not serving an image?
The image should be of service to us and not the
other way round. In many countries where the religion is Buddism the people are oppressed.
The Lord has created all things. He only must we served. We must worship God in Spirit and truth.
The Lord has given man dominion over the earth
and everything that is on the earth: the birds, the animals
Genesis 1:26-28King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
So if you are worshipping an image like Buddha,
you aren't doing what the Lord says.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,915,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Tee-Rays, first off, WELCOME TO CF .. :wave:

As for which Bible verse has touched me the most, overall, I would say John 3:16, but there are so many others as well :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Jude 24-25)

--David

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Buddism is that not serving an image? The image should be of service to us and not the other way round.
I'm not sure what you mean.

In many countries where the religion is Buddism the people are oppressed.
Many people have been oppressed in Christian countries as well.

So if you are worshipping an image like Buddha, you aren't doing what the Lord says.
The Lord (Buddha) said it's all good :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,915,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
This is a timely one, useful worldwide in this day and age:

"Everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God" ~James 1:19-20 NASB

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi!

Hi TR;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Tee-Rays

Sep 2, 2017
England
Visit site
✟8,412.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your warm replies to my Post. God Bless you all.
Truly inspiring to read such inspiring verses from the Bible. Each verse touches each of us (more than we sometimes know) in many ways in our daily lives.

Please do keep the Bible Quotes coming (not just to serve my query) but to help us all get the opportunity to reflect and be re-energized by His Word.

*P.S - If any of you are fans of Christian T-shirts and would like to spread the Good News...I have started a fan page with my work and will definitely review Your favourite Quotes for future Christian merchandise
FB Page: @teeraysworld

• Friendly
Reactions: ananda
Upvote 0