Your favorite Pet....

PriscillaKing

PriscillaKing
Oct 28, 2011
Virginia
✟171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My home is known in cyberspace as the Cat Sanctuary. Other animals are welcome as long as they're compatible with the cats. We've taken dogs, chickens, and a goat (briefly). Other family members include wrens, cardinals, possums, deer, and a massive blacksnake called Gulegi. None of them lives on the main floor of the house with the humans; the cats use the cellar, and the snake uses the attic, in cold weather.

Not-so-welcome visitors are skunks and raccoons. We try to discourage them in every possible way, but would rather relocate than kill them...so if you have room for a raccoon as a free-range outdoor pet, visit priscillaking dot blogspot dot com to put your e-address on the list for the next available coon. (They're adorable, but we absolutely don't recommend them as indoor pets!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I only have one animal in the house, a service dog (not officially a pet anymore.)

He's seen here in my avatar, with me at Disney World last year. The streets were so hot! I'd forgotten his booties in the hotel room, so we bought baby socks and put them on him. They lasted about 15 minutes of walking and then had to be pulled up again. People were taking more pictures of him than of other surroundings I think.
cryingwithlaughter.gif

Upvote 0