plum

my thoughts are free
Nov 30, 2003
✟48,380.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Goodness, it depends! I love the Detroit Auto Show because I dig cars like crazy (in my own little girlie ways).
I also love the Holland Tulip Time Festival every May in Holland, MI even though it distracts me from my school work if I am taking a May Term at college. But who can say no to a bunch of wooden shoes, tulips, windmills, and community street sweeping??

Upvote 0

Phoebe

TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad
Aug 22, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
✟19,524.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
missju said:
Goodness, it depends! I love the Detroit Auto Show because I dig cars like crazy (in my own little girlie ways).
I also love the Holland Tulip Time Festival every May in Holland, MI even though it distracts me from my school work if I am taking a May Term at college. But who can say no to a bunch of wooden shoes, tulips, windmills, and community street sweeping??
We have Tulip Time in Pella. Central College is located there. They also have a windmill and a Dutch Village. :) I've not attended it yet, though. Do you like eating Dutch letters?

Upvote 0

plum

my thoughts are free
Nov 30, 2003
✟48,380.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Phoebe said:
We have Tulip Time in Pella. Central College is located there. They also have a windmill and a Dutch Village. :) I've not attended it yet, though. Do you like eating Dutch letters?
Dutch letters? haven't had that blessing as of yet.
I have a few friends from Pella! And they go to Central. Lots of love to them.

Upvote 0