I bring nothing to the table
Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟56,288.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but everone's avatars are in their underwear!!!!!!!!!

I saw in another thread someone mentioned problems with pictures and objects loading. I'm having the same problem here and everone's avatars are in their skivies as a result.

Here is what I am seeing, is the problem my end or are you guys having issues too?

Reactions: soblessed53

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but everone's avatars are in their underwear!!!!!!!!!

I saw in another thread someone mentioned problems with pictures and objects loading. I'm having the same problem here and everone's avatars are in their skivies as a result.

Here is what I am seeing, is the problem my end or are you guys having issues too?

I think its what everyone sees.
But for me, all icons and everything is gone.
NO visuals at all.
Probably in the top of the main page, is bug forum.
But if the avs were in underwear, and now are gone, I'd think they know about it.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Yep this happens from time to time. Several days ago I read a post in the Report Bugs forum where a lady said she "was next door to nekked",that had me rolling,LOL!
When I first came on today,all images were the dreaded red-x,but in a few minutes it straightened out.:scratch:

Upvote 0

meh

Legend
Feb 22, 2006
✟52,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

It's been happening to me off and on for several days. Late last night I was getting the X's. Today things are fine. Sometimes it looks funny before logging in and then after I log in it's fine.

So I'm guessing it's not just us but some sort of database or whatever problem.

Upvote 0