StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know why the system put the 'g' in God as a small case letter, I didn't type that! Sorry!
Anyway, HALLELUJAH!! GOD HEALED ME!! several of my brethren on this website have prayed for me in my extreme issue with my ex-husband, and my daily migraines, and guess what folks? HE HEALED ME!

Im asking for prayer for my ex husband becuz of the extreme evil darkness he got into and serves on a daily basis with his sinful fleshly desires, and the attack he launched against me. His name is Robert.

But here's more of my experience…...
I ALWAYS wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF MY LIFE with either a headache that will slide right into a migraine if I don't take something asap or a migraine that threatens to get way bigger if I don't take care of it asap! There is NEVER more than one stinking day that I get without waking up with that pain,or having it come on later in the day.
NEVER !
I only get maybe one day every several weeks or so??
I have been needing desperately to get back into meeting with my fellow brethren to worship God, but the migraines have stopped me becuz its always in the morning, and by the time I feel better, its too late.
Well, now I can actually get up and go and DO THINGS!!!!!!!!! They've been so severe in the past, I was actually put on disability becuz of them, along with the other injuries from the past that have disabled me. But I can work with those, but not with a migraine!
I AM FREED!!! FREED TO LIVE MY LIFE IN CHRIST WITHOUT THE CONSTANT
HABITUAL PAIN IVE SUFFERED FOR ALL MY LIFE!!
PRAISE GOD EVERYONE! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND FOR MY HEALING!!

Last edited:
C

christsoccer

I don't know why the system put the 'g' in God as a small case letter, I didn't type that! Sorry!
Anyway, HALLELUJAH!! GOD HEALED ME!! several of my brethren on this website have prayed for me in my extreme issue with my ex-husband, and my daily migraines, and guess what folks? HE HEALED ME!

Im asking for prayer for my ex husband becuz of the extreme evil darkness he got into and serves on a daily basis with his sinful fleshly desires, and the attack he launched against me. His name is Robert.

But here's more of my experience…...
I ALWAYS wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF MY LIFE with either a headache that will slide right into a migraine if I don't take something asap or a migraine that threatens to get way bigger if I don't take care of it asap! There is NEVER more than one stinking day that I get without waking up with that pain,or having it come on later in the day.
NEVER !
I only get maybe one day every several weeks or so??
I have been needing desperately to get back into meeting with my fellow brethren to worship God, but the migraines have stopped me becuz its always in the morning, and by the time I feel better, its too late.
Well, now I can actually get up and go and DO THINGS!!!!!!!!! They've been so severe in the past, I was actually put on disability becuz of them, along with the other injuries from the past that have disabled me. But I can work with those, but not with a migraine!
I AM FREED!!! FREED TO LIVE MY LIFE IN CHRIST WITHOUT THE CONSTANT
HABITUAL PAIN IVE SUFFERED FOR ALL MY LIFE!!
PRAISE GOD EVERYONE! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND FOR MY HEALING!!

Praying for your ex and praising God for your good news
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StillBelieve

Jul 19, 2014
USA
✟7,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL OF THESE MY AWESOME SWEET
CHRISTIAN BRETHREN IN THE LORD, YOU STOOD BY ME, BACKED ME UP,AND PRAYED FOR ME AND THE VERY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE HEARD AND ACTED!!!!
I am eccstatic! I don't even know how to describe how I feel, its just different!!
And yes, please do continue to hold up Robert in prayer, he is sunk is such incredible
evil and darkness, I am so worried for him. But, I have such faith now that God will hear all of our prayers and He WILL do something in Roberts life in His own way and
in His own time. Now I just have to try and learn to be PATIENT!! haha, boy thats gonna be a fun one!! THANK YOU AGAIN, you answered my desperate plea and request and look what happened!!! God Himself answered!!! Its now been a full week, Ive not had to take a single anacin or anything else!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I AM PAIN FREE for more than a day for the first time in so many years I can no longer even remember!
HALLELUJAH! I LOVE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! I LOVE YOU ALL! I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A HUGE HUG AND A GIANT SQUEEZE!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

Upvote 0