• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Youprayed&godhealed Me!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by StillBelieve, Aug 7, 2014.

1. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    I don't know why the system put the 'g' in God as a small case letter, I didn't type that! Sorry!
    Anyway, HALLELUJAH!! GOD HEALED ME!! several of my brethren on this website have prayed for me in my extreme issue with my ex-husband, and my daily migraines, and guess what folks? HE HEALED ME!

Im asking for prayer for my ex husband becuz of the extreme evil darkness he got into and serves on a daily basis with his sinful fleshly desires, and the attack he launched against me. His name is Robert.

But here's more of my experience…...
    I ALWAYS wake up EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF MY LIFE with either a headache that will slide right into a migraine if I don't take something asap or a migraine that threatens to get way bigger if I don't take care of it asap! There is NEVER more than one stinking day that I get without waking up with that pain,or having it come on later in the day.
    NEVER !
    I only get maybe one day every several weeks or so??
    I have been needing desperately to get back into meeting with my fellow brethren to worship God, but the migraines have stopped me becuz its always in the morning, and by the time I feel better, its too late.
    Well, now I can actually get up and go and DO THINGS!!!!!!!!! They've been so severe in the past, I was actually put on disability becuz of them, along with the other injuries from the past that have disabled me. But I can work with those, but not with a migraine!
    I AM FREED!!! FREED TO LIVE MY LIFE IN CHRIST WITHOUT THE CONSTANT
    HABITUAL PAIN IVE SUFFERED FOR ALL MY LIFE!!
    PRAISE GOD EVERYONE! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND FOR MY HEALING!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sadiegrl

Sadiegrl Merging my Theology with Reality!!!

+348
    Christian
    Married
    Praise God! Thanks for sharing and prayed for your ex husband. May God rescue him as well.

3. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    praise GOD!!! He is good!! praying that you have the energy to accomplish all the things you need to do in your day. praying for happiness to begin to flourish in your heart, as you see all God work in your life. I love to hear this good news. God bless you!!

4. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    Praying for your ex and praising God for your good news
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

5. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,346
    Christian
    Married
    Praise God!

Continuing to pray for you and your ex-husband in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

6. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+1,823
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Thank you for your praise report! Praise the Lord! praying for your needs! God bless!

7. Ausbob

Ausbob Newbie

+11
    Baptist
    Married
    Great that you can praise God for your healing, He is the one who answers prayer even better than we know how to ask. May He continue to bless you and guide you in what you do in the future times.

8. LoveConquers

LoveConquers Imperfectly Perfect Supporter

+49
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praise God for your healing!
    And I will continue to pray for you and your ex-husband

9. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,602
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praise God! Thank you for the update, continuing to pray

10. Officer

Officer Law Enforcement Officer

+34
    Christian
    Single
    If you have faith, The Lord will answer your prayers. It's when you pray with doubt that your prayers go unanswered. I never wonder anymore how or why my prayers were answered, but it also never ceases to amaze me.

11. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    :amen::amen::D:D

12. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,220
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Thanking God for answered prayer! Also taking these needs before the Lord at the 1:15 PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar program!

13. StillBelieve

StillBelieve Newbie

+5
    Christian
    Private
    OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL OF THESE MY AWESOME SWEET
    CHRISTIAN BRETHREN IN THE LORD, YOU STOOD BY ME, BACKED ME UP,AND PRAYED FOR ME AND THE VERY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE HEARD AND ACTED!!!!
    I am eccstatic! I don't even know how to describe how I feel, its just different!!
    And yes, please do continue to hold up Robert in prayer, he is sunk is such incredible
    evil and darkness, I am so worried for him. But, I have such faith now that God will hear all of our prayers and He WILL do something in Roberts life in His own way and
    in His own time. Now I just have to try and learn to be PATIENT!! haha, boy thats gonna be a fun one!! THANK YOU AGAIN, you answered my desperate plea and request and look what happened!!! God Himself answered!!! Its now been a full week, Ive not had to take a single anacin or anything else!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I AM PAIN FREE for more than a day for the first time in so many years I can no longer even remember!
    HALLELUJAH! I LOVE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! I LOVE YOU ALL! I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A HUGE HUG AND A GIANT SQUEEZE!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

14. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,521
    Christian
    Married
    Praise God! :amen: And praying some more! :prayer: