Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is an interview about gender change and how it is deeply and negatively affecting young women. What does this mean for our population of young women?

Deuteronomy 22:5: "A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God."

In my opinion, men who transition into women do so because they want to become more appealing to the sort of men they want to attract. In other words, they're just gay men who want to look pretty for their dates. There's no such thing as gender dysphoria. Parents who turn their little boys into little girls are committing child abuse.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What does this mean for our population of young women?
Well, for one thing, it means that they should probably be mad at the adult women who support it.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Deuteronomy 22:5: "A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God."

In my opinion, men who transition into women do so because they want to become more appealing to the sort of men they want to attract. In other words, they're just gay men who want to look pretty for their dates. There's no such thing as gender dysphoria. Parents who turn their little boys into little girls are committing child abuse.
. This isn’t true. And by spreading these untruths and misinformation you're harming people who’ve had too much harm done to them already . Gender dysphoria is a real issue.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is about teenage girls, not boys and males.

This is an interview about gender change and how it is deeply and negatively affecting young women. What does this mean for our population of young women?

It's yet another attack on women and femininity.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. This isn’t true. And by spreading these untruths and misinformation you're harming people who’ve had too much harm done to them already . Gender dysphoria is a real issue.

If you watched the video, this isn't about gendered dysphoria which starts at an early age, but teenage girls with depression and other issues being marketed to.

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Right on top of Paul VI saying we should stop relating and go over to electronic media, and a vacuous "council" that didn't seem to be about anything in particular, we got JP II "body theology" with its obsession to become solely nuclear families (which I'm still not), and then the televangelists and the megapastors just copied all that. PF is avoiding dealing with any issues at all, he just piles on the ambiguous superficialities.

Originally people did what they had to survive, and cultivated what gifts they wanted to. My mum wasn't the first to go to work and wasn't the last either (housekeeping got - shall we say - simplified; my dad commuted long distance for a junior clerical salary). Models of manliness and womanliness were very wide. Yes there was leg pulling of a weedy and / or bookish man and cattiness about butch women, but commonsensical people liked people of all sorts and no stereotype was entrenched by fake authority.

The main problem now is the under-40s can't tell when an authority is a fake authority. This is my opinion straight off. Later I'll listen to them to see if they do it better, or worse. A lot of commentators start from a reasonable point then weaken it. (Have now got half way - time of editing 9.24 a.m my time - and they are not weakening the issues at all - they are excellent - see also my no. 12 below)

Use your pause buttons, and jot down a few notes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Both of the transgender women I’m friends with are in relationships with women, not men.

What is your response to the medical community’s explanation of gender dysphoria? Saying it doesn’t exist is denying all of the symptoms and science showing it does. Do you have an equally scientific refutation, or just a knee-jerk disgust?

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Am now half way and will add to my no. 9:

- the researchers are top class especially into the detail of cult phenomena and the framing of bad laws packaging for example birth control, insurance and compulsion around pronouns, which by their nature should be modular not monolithic

- I saw the RCC, and after that the protestant churches, everywhere I looked, taken over by cult after cult, during the last 65 years

- always call those who are not extremists, extremists

- the churches lost the birth control battle 100 years ago (through their own level of general unbelief)

- the thing that will be enforced on the whole population in 2 years' time will be another thing. Then another. Then another. Then one year. Then two months.

- the method is always NLP and enforcement is ensured by low intellectual levels. These gain a foothold because poor teaching methods are more difficult (neurologically) for school students to grasp than good ones, therefore thought gets framed as an evil

- loneliness distorts intellectual and mental processing of every aspect of everything for everybody

- don't think singles necessarily get it better - we are "allowed" no more visitors than almost 4 months ago (i.e more or less nobody), even when we have minor disabilities

- dumbing-down confuses "feminine side" of for example blokes with feminin-ity which in turn ought to be seen as a very wide ranging thing. Stereotypes are straitjackets in more than one way Once we saw the stupidity with which for example TV presenters greeted Joseph McManners some years back, it's easy to "create reference points".

- words are no longer allowed to be words with meanings. One-to-one nominalism is rigidly enforced. Also, we are only the figments of the system - the ultimate Spencerism. We are not "more than" that "the rest of the time" because there no longer is any "rest of the time"

- according to officialdom, a phone is no longer a phone. I dread when proper phones, proper computers and the proper internet get taken away.

- a "supposed talking point" is no longer a talking point in discourse because the authorities don't know how to talk or won't allow talk

- centralising takes away subsidiarity - and the RCC was among those, along with macroeconomics and "revolutionary politics", who took the lead

- the under 40s don't notice that it is the fake authorities - not anybody else - that aren't accepting you as you come. Transference, optical illusion, sleight of hand with your very seeing and living

What has been really presented by "realists" as reality has been made to implode.

Pinching ourselves in the morning is no longer enough to dispel all that.

Use your pause buttons, and jot down a few notes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
contd from my nos. 9 and 12:

- of course girls are depressed, it has been "chicks for free" throughout the UK & US for a long time now (and boys are depressed by proxy)

- "conservative" politics is now fake - I predicted the Kavanaugh debacle from thousands of miles off simply because he wouldn't eschew fraternities *. Board exchanges and professional initiation (including in churches) do the same job

* that his accuser may have additionally been part of an additional put-up job wouldn't invalidate this - distraction burglary burglary is all the rage; we see the same in the "Pell affairs"

Last edited:
Upvote 0