Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I wanted to share this video with some of the young men here. My love to you all, and I pray for God's blessings upon you as you watch this video. I've transcribed the first small portion of the video so that you know what the teaching is about.

"I'm not really from the blogging, internet type of generation. I'm kind of old school. And I suppose all that stuff really has some value to it but, as I wrote recently it really; it really just burdens my heart you know? You see all these young men blogging and fighting over theological nuances in a way that many of them haven't lived long enough to even know or to at least experience what it is they are talking about, and will sit there and will fill up with the internet with this kind of stuff when there is literally billions of people who have not heard the gospel. I mean it's, it's insane.

If your listening to this and your a young man, if your a young man this probably isn't your time to write a book to change the world or write a blog that gets hits from all over the planet. It's your time to prepare yourself to become a man of God. Not to be on the internet but to be alone with God in prayer until He pours out His Spirit on you and makes you a useful servant. And then go out and don't be involved in pouring water on a land that's saturated, go out with your life and preach the Gospel to the nations that don't know Christ. Why be alive... the need is tremendous.

But I'm not going to tell you the need is so tremendous that God wont get it done without you, God will get it done without you but what a loss, what a loss of joy. You know, I invite you, I invite you to a life of, just, real sacrifice and a life of joy unspeakable and full of glory. Some of you young men, you need to think about this. You need to think about going out there and preaching the Gospel, suffering for Christ."

Last edited:

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"If you know the Word really well, and you're just perfect in your thinking, and your logic is pristine, but you're not a man of prayer, you're not worth two cents in the Kingdom of Heaven. You're just not worth two cents in the Kingdom of Heaven. You'll be full of a lot of knowledge, and proud, and no power. No power."
-Paul Washer

... having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:5, 1984 NIV)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0