• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Young Christian Male Struggling with Faith In todays world

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by chrisxxcc, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeforjesus

mikeforjesus Senior Member Supporter

+61
    Oriental Orthodox
    Maybe but Joyce Meyer said some people will never overcome and they will still be saved. Those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh

Also not everyone who believes in Jesus and receives some grace is saved. We can receive the powers of the age to come and still never have been saved.
    To be saved is to truly love God and not just think you do so as to come to repent of your sin and hate it which allows God to give you a new heart and cause you to think on His statutes. If a person has really received jesus he will want to do His commandments and the Spirit reminds him. Also if he really received jesus he will make sure he still hears the voice of the Spirit so he will make sure to read the bible as the Lord calls him and he will respond because he received God and God will give him the energy to read the word eventually if it is needed. If one is not producing fruit he may not currently be saved. You can throw away your salvation willlingly. You can also lose the correct understanding as the Galatians did who were being deceived by a false gospel but if they were really saved they may not have listened to such lies for only those whom God never knew perish from His presence
    Therefore there may be a state of salvation but you normally don't know till the end of your life and most are probably not saved till later or probably those who are saved are saved when they are about to die but they don't know when they will die

Therefore not everyone who becomes Christian actually received jesus and believed in Him for to believe in Him means to believe He is good and if you believe He is good you will do His will
    If you do a sin then you believe jesus to be someone He is not

Apologise for the many words how can I know if I speak too much ? I may not participate at all then and I don't know if my words need to be said or if there will ever be a perfect time to say it but as Paul said preach the word in season or out of season so as to minimise the damage to true Christians from apostasy or compromised Christianity which comes later and maybe even prevent a current temporal apostasy which is not helpful to the world.

Apologies for acting like God to say who He accepts

I know I shouldn't make long posts all the time for in the multitude of words sin is not lacking but I thought it is a good time to deal with this topic now.
    Big head also needs humility if I want people to listen

2. chrisxxcc

chrisxxcc New Member

+8
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I do not agree with you in the sense that i should stay away from women. In your opinion how would i take steps to change myself in a sense where i stop seeing women as sexual objects? Forgive me for my shortcomings but I want to change and am willing to put in the work spirtually, mentally, and physically. Your advice is harsh but I would like to hear more of what you have to say.

3. chrisxxcc

chrisxxcc New Member

+8
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    How do i not throw away my salvation and truly accept jesus. If i look in my heart i do believe jesus died on the cross for my sins, is the messiah, and is the one and only god through which i can be saved. I belive what i just said, what more must i do?

4. RoseforChrist

RoseforChrist Member

+88
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    im pretty sure he meant to not get into relationship with women until you mature in the way of how you value women(not as sexual objects)

5. mikeforjesus

+61
    Oriental Orthodox
    When I said throw away your salvation I meant not even care about believing in Jesus. That is not even to try. Of course their state is the worst also for there is no chance they will make it

6. ChristopherK

ChristopherK Member

+141
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    If your life produces evidence of your profession than no one can tell you different my dude.

7. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,036
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Sensible advice.

8. mikeforjesus

+61
    Oriental Orthodox
    About embracing the season of singleness

I thought to myself not everyone can benefit from singleness. Perhaps if it is God's will they will prosper greatly and live full lives and really benefiting people not having weaknesses to show the world because of not being happy because he is neither happy for not being married or not having a purpose such as having a career that lets him help people. Feeling one is doing nothing for the Lord makes one feel bad. Therefore those who can live single lives will only have not such a big issue to do so if they feel their life is really serving the Lord more than feeling like a failure to the world. And for some it will be a greater struggle so they ought to get married
    That's why some of those who live devoted religious lives were successful which proved to them they can live that life alone

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  9. klutedavid

klutedavid Well-Known Member

+2,323
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hello Chris.

You want to be in a relationship.

You have not yet found a partner.

You are a healthy, twenty two year old male.

There are millions of other Christian males in exactly the same predicament.

Most women flaunt themselves, that is what they do.

Have you thought about trying to be patient and let the Lord take care of your problem?

Or are you just going to be impatient, panic, and sleep with prostitutes.

Every single desperate male I have ever known, eventually got married.

Try Christian dating sites, relax, have a chat with some girls, try and understand what they are after in life.

10. Hammster

Hammster Private Status. Do Not Read. Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+15,717
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    ADMIN HAT ON

Closed for review.

ADMIN HAT OFF

11. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,954
    Christian
    Married
    Mod hat on
    upload_2017-7-4_0-31-15.jpeg
    Permanently for
    graphic posts.
    Carry on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.