You will NEVER see a bird land on an energized transmission line 69KV or greater

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟174,600.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
16 pages and nobody has had that complaint yet. It's because I'm not an atheist, and it's obvious.
I'm not an Atheist ... and the 'problem' with your idea, was clearly explained from the first principles of EM theory, over the last 16 pages!
It simply appears that you have been reluctant to update your knowledge about the consequences of those already well known principles(?)

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not an Atheist ... and the 'problem' with your idea, was clearly explained from the first principles of EM theory, over the last 16 pages!
It simply appears that you have been reluctant to update your knowledge about the consequences of those already well known principles(?)

It's almost "cute" that you think you've proved a theory by denying the things I've described about the arc that occurs across the air between an energized 500 line and a birds foot (two vastly different potentials).

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
...As if "knowledge" is so special of a word. So precise... So debatable... Give me a break, people.
It does have certain connotations. Pity that you don't think so. Maybe THAT is why people automatically oppose your claims.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
16 pages and nobody has had that complaint yet. It's because I'm not an atheist, and it's obvious.
I guess that must be it. I should have seen that nobody else mentioned it and not said a peep.
So sorry to have hurt your little feels. Bye now - I'll leave you to your safe space.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟561,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess that must be it. I should have seen that nobody else mentioned it and not said a peep.
So sorry to have hurt your little feels. Bye now - I'll leave you to your safe space.

Thanks. I like that.

Upvote 0