You Ready?

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Phase 1 Testimony: My Eyes Have Been Opened To A Whole New World. A Whole New Way Of Life. A Faith Fitting For My Father And Lord Jesus Christ. In My State Of Trust I The Eternal Father There Is No Opposition. Because I Know The Truth. Satan Can Not Touch Me. You See I Am Not This World. I Am Only Passing Through. This Is Why I Can Give Thanks Under Any Circumstance. The Storm That I Have Gone Through And The Storms That I Will Go Through I Accept. I Know They Will Make Me Stronger In Spirit. Nothing Can Bring Me Down. My Father Has Given Me Eternal Life. Anyone Who Calls Themselves Faithful And Lets Fear, Doubt Into Their Heart Errs In Their Spirit.i Know I Have A Job To Do. This Is Why I'm Here. Once My Desire Was To Go Into The Military So That I Could Do Something With My Life That Was Worthy Like Save Liv Es. But The Lord Did Not Allow Me. Now I Know Why. I Said In My Heart,"i Want To Save Lives''. God Said,''i Got A Different Plan For You''. I Wondered What Could Be Better. Yes , Now I Know, He Wants Me To Save Souls. =-=everything That I Know Was Taught Me By The Holy Spirit. I Put It In My Heart To Know Of The Bible Before I Went Out To Choose A Church So That I Would Know The Message As Fully As I Could. I Know My Lord, And For This I Am Forever Giving Thanks. Now As I Am In The Process Of Choosing That Church I Am Almost Fit To Stand At The Pulpit. But I Have Much To Learn, And The Spirit Has Much To Teach. I Can See That Much Of The World Is Being Deceived But That Will Change. It Is Gods Will. :d In Love In Christ Jesus Amen:d

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My Grandmother who loves Jesus more than she could ever express would say to all that Our Beloved Holy Spirit is here for every one of us. She would say "Open Your Eyes" when there are questions or matters needing attention. She and You are so correct. I know that as I continue to tell people to Open Their Eyes and See.

God shows us. He does this every single moment of everysingle day. All we need to do is love Him and look to see.

Thank You and God Bless You...

Sun
:hug:

Upvote 0