elvisrene

Jan 30, 2012
✟7,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LA CHURECA
It is the biggest dump in Nicaragua which more than 200 families live there and some of the neighborhoods adjacent to the acagualinca managuas dumpster is in the reality of Nicaraguan we always think about our own welfare and not aver the vast poberty that is lived in our country. children together with their parents go every day to look for their daily bread, to which they have no acces to educatio, no one gives them any medical treatment are discriminated and for the simple fact of living in that condemd dumpesterforgotten by everyone even the goverment wich dose not care for them there are children and for living a life style witch they did not pick .Thier job is to pick up anything that can be recycled to earn some money for food risking their life and abuse by older people working their as well.
If all human beings are touched by this simple story we can help you might get a little happiness and support to these por kids think that we are fortunate to now have shelter and food for our children, siblings, cousins, parents, etc. and we can be sitting at a computer chating with our friends instead. Children in this dumpester are looking for some bread crums that some one trows away to have something to eat and wondering if god as forggotten about them ..The question is simple are you willing to help are you willing to give them 5 minutes of your time or are just going to turn you back ...Or are you willing to help them just help us by filling in the simple form below thank you and and god bless you remember to tell your friends about this and give us a hand

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear elvisrene. Sadly, there is much injustice in this imperfect world, and in Matthew, chapter 22, verses 35-40, Jesus Himself gives us a perfect answer to help and change it. " Love God with all your hearts, with all your souls, and with all your minds, ALSO: love your neighbour as yourselves." God made us All, and Jesus died for us ALL, does`nt that tell us, that scenes like the starving and suffering of some of our neighbours, should make us pray and help where we can??
There are ways and means we all can: Sincere prayer is a first and important step, then to love our neighbour is another great step, it starts here, whereever we are,Love and Care and Compassion are great weapons of Christians, and they will conquer all injustice, everywhere, And they are very catching. God will see our efforts to love our neighbour, and God will bless us and them.
There are already many kind and loving men and women doing much, but we should ALL get involved, we all have something to contribute: and that would make All the Difference. We know that Jesus will give us His Love, and the Holy Spirit will, also. Let us start caring and praying and loving: God with all our beings, and our fellow-men and fellow -women as we love ourselves. Jesus will lead us home, but God wants us all: Loving and Caring and remembering that God made us All in His image. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Edenlife

Living life by the Lord's blessing...
Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ezekiel 36:33-36 "33 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will also enable you to dwell in the cities, and the ruins shall be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. 35 So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the Lord, have spoken it, and I will do it.”"

Upvote 0