Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Forget the negative remarks you may have heard all your life!

"Among several other names, Satan is known as the accuser.

"Satan was formerly a beautiful and powerful cherub, likely the highest of all angels. But iniquity was found in him (Ezekiel 28:15), and he was lifted up in pride, desiring to be greater than the Lord God (Isaiah 14:12–15). He led an army of angels into rebellion, which resulted in his ejection from heaven—along with every angel who had followed him (Ezekiel 28:17–18). Now Satan prowls the earth, seeking to hinder all he can from choosing salvation and living a life of obedience (1 Peter 5:8). In addition, Satan acts as the accuser of believers in an attempt to discredit them before God."
What does it mean that Satan is the accuser?

Every person can learn how to be kind. Don't be an accuser --- be an encourager!

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Forget the negative remarks you may have heard all your life!

"Among several other names, Satan is known as the accuser.

"Satan was formerly a beautiful and powerful cherub, likely the highest of all angels. But iniquity was found in him (Ezekiel 28:15), and he was lifted up in pride, desiring to be greater than the Lord God (Isaiah 14:12–15). He led an army of angels into rebellion, which resulted in his ejection from heaven—along with every angel who had followed him (Ezekiel 28:17–18). Now Satan prowls the earth, seeking to hinder all he can from choosing salvation and living a life of obedience (1 Peter 5:8). In addition, Satan acts as the accuser of believers in an attempt to discredit them before God."
What does it mean that Satan is the accuser?

Every person can learn how to be kind. Don't be an accuser --- be an encourager!

That's why the bible teaches us to edify one another: Romans 14:19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
That's why the bible teaches us to edify one another: Romans 14:19

Amen. All that brings about peace, all that results in mutual edification, should be pursued and promoted by us. Because through Christ we've peace with God, we want to serve God in this way, that we edify one another, instead of harming one another.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1 Corinthians 2
11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.

:heart:Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.:heart:

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟923,105.00
Faith
Atheist
2. "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" by Louis De Bernieres
Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being "in love," which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Avoid narcissists. They might even be attending your church.

They act as if they’re superior to everyone else. “According to them, they’re always at the top of the hierarchy and believe everything has to be their way,” explains Parikh. Because of this, they will always act in their own self-interest. This could mean only seeing the movie they want, eating at the restaurant they love, and hanging out with their friends—or it could mean hurting their loved ones in order to fulfill their own desires. But they’ll never, ever take responsibility or apologize for doing so.
3 tips to avoid dating a narcissist | Well+Good

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0