You live in Michigan and want to help find a cure for Breast Cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLloyd

Ave Maria, Gratia plena!
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
✟75,991.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey I know OBOB has a lot of Michigan folks, so I just wanted to let everyone know my wife Marie is having a fundraiser tomorrow at Mongolian BBQ in Canton, Michigan. She will be walking 60 miles this summer in just three days to help raise money for Breast Cancer Research. She has to raise $2,300.00 in order to participate, so this is our first big fundraiser.

If anyone is in the area and can make it out, I would love to meet you! (I'll be the guy in pink cruising around in the wheelchair).

My wife and her girlfriends will be doing the grilling and all the tips they get will go to the cause.

www.the3day.org/goto/marieburden

Thanks for letting me plug it :) We are even going to have a priest come out and bless all of the food before we began, how cool is that?

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey I know OBOB has a lot of Michigan folks, so I just wanted to let everyone know my wife Marie is having a fundraiser tomorrow at Mongolian BBQ in Canton, Michigan. She will be walking 60 miles this summer in just three days to help raise money for Breast Cancer Research. She has to raise $2,300.00 in order to participate, so this is our first big fundraiser.

If anyone is in the area and can make it out, I would love to meet you! (I'll be the guy in pink cruising around in the wheelchair).

My wife and her girlfriends will be doing the grilling and all the tips they get will go to the cause.

www.the3day.org/goto/marieburden

Thanks for letting me plug it :) We are even going to have a priest come out and bless all of the food before we began, how cool is that?

Heading up north tomorrow but hope it goes well for you all.

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Marie's big walk is coming up in less the two weeks, we are having the final fundraiser this Tuesday at Mongolian BBQ in Canton, Michigan. If you missed it the first time, don't miss it again! :)
Darn!!! I work every Monday and Tues late. :( Hope some MI folks that are on here and close can make it though. Take some pics and post them if you can. :) Have a great time and happy fund raising.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am working on joining a fund raising company....i mean getting it together so i can get folks to find ways to make money for non profit or for profit orgs.

Maybe in time, when you guys think you might like the idea, give me a look up, i am still learning how to work it. :D IE - how to set it up and all of that...so you can still pm me, but the best i can do now is give you a link.

I wish I lived in Michigan, i would love to meet you.

MICHIGAN PEEPS - GET OUT AND HELP THIS FUND RAISER. :p:p

Then send in pics.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Marie's big walk is coming up in less the two weeks, we are having the final fundraiser this Tuesday at Mongolian BBQ in Canton, Michigan. If you missed it the first time, don't miss it again! :)

What time? I wont get to bed until about 8am tues morn but if its later around supper time I just might be hungry. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.