Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
The first day of rain is awesome. By the second day, you're wishing it would stop so you can get some gardening done! Patience .... :holy:
It's not stopped here for 2 days, I've got no chance of getting out there..

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
31472507_1685932951453729_4807417440566771712_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I think we decided to make my garden the community "church" garden. It was mentioned kinda as a joke Sunday morning, But the more we talked about it the more it made sense lol. We have dinner every Sunday after church anyway so we can use a lot of it and what we don't use we will give to needy people. Win Win :]

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think we decided to make my garden the community "church" garden. It was mentioned kinda as a joke Sunday morning, But the more we talked about it the more it made sense lol. We have dinner every Sunday after church anyway so we can use a lot of it and what we don't use we will give to needy people. Win Win :]
Sounds like a great plan for everyone! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Sounds like a great plan for everyone! :oldthumbsup:
We all decided while everyone was fixing lunch after church that we would all attack the garden each Sunday and pull weeds and work it as needed together. I think it will be fun and I may even post a few pics along the way :]

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I hads a beautiful row of mustard greens willingly come up from last year, But I went fishing the other day and let a young man come mow and weed eat lawn without me here and he did the garden too, so my winter onions and mustard greens funeral are planned for tomorrow :(

• Friendly
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I hads a beautiful row of mustard greens willingly come up from last year, But I went fishing the other day and let a young man come mow and weed eat lawn without me here and he did the garden too, so my winter onions and mustard greens funeral are planned for tomorrow :(

Oh no!! Time to get the label markers out there! I label everything so nothing gets accidentally yanked out. I tell ya, they're lifesavers! I'm sure the young man must feel bad.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh no!! Time to get the label markers out there! I label everything so nothing gets accidentally yanked out. I tell ya, they're lifesavers! I'm sure the young man must feel bad.
Lol I didn't even say anything, bless his heart and I need to replant anyway, I am leaning towards a chicken wire fence around the garden now though.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I usually use those paint can sticks that are free at stores. They are perfect for markers :]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol I didn't even say anything, bless his heart and I need to replant anyway, I am leaning towards a chicken wire fence around the garden now though.
Chicken wire will work! And bless you for not saying anything! LOL We live and learn. :)

It's been rainy here for a couple days. I've done alot of cleaning up this week. Can't wait til temps stay warm day and night before I can plant stuff!

Upvote 0