Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't listen to the entire entry. However, his basic premise laid out in the first few minutes is not new science. The complexity of the mind is known, the idea of a "collective unconscious" by any name is still the collection of the Spirit worldwide, or the evil spirits earth wide, imo.

"New" bioneuroscience (epigenetics for one) has proven the power of the mind. We used to believe that thought is merely ethereal and now we know that thought is a physical entity: brain scans can see either toxic trees of thought or healthy trees of thought. WE create through thought. Think about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't listen to the entire entry. However, his basic premise laid out in the first few minutes is not new science. The complexity of the mind is known, the idea of a "collective unconscious" by any name is still the collection of the Spirit worldwide, or the evil spirits earth wide, imo.

"New" bioneuroscience (epigenetics for one) has proven the power of the mind. We used to believe that thought is merely ethereal and now we know that thought is a physical entity: brain scans can see either toxic trees of thought or healthy trees of thought. WE create through thought. Think about it.
Thank you, yes. Thoughts themselves have been mapped.
This guy's work over all discusses tech-bio interfacing, it's role in cloning and mind control on individuals and on mass.
I too am familiar with the ambiguities in discussing God, the universe, Carl Jung's collective unconscious, etc.

Upvote 0