✟425,061.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The SOP tells us the following:

“In the visions of the night a very impressive scene passed before me. I saw an immense ball of fire fall among some beautiful mansions, causing their instant destruction. I heard someone say: “We knew that the judgments of God were coming upon the earth, but we did not know that they would come so soon.” Others, with agonized voices, said: “You knew! Why then did you not tell us? We did not know.” On every side I heard similar words of reproach spoken..”

Have Adventist made clear what is going to happen at the end, to the wicked and the saints. Or is the message been muddled or unclear? I think at least in this and other forums the truth has been shown for all those who want to know, what does everyone think?

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The SOP tells us the following:

“In the visions of the night a very impressive scene passed before me. I saw an immense ball of fire fall among some beautiful mansions, causing their instant destruction. I heard someone say: “We knew that the judgments of God were coming upon the earth, but we did not know that they would come so soon.” Others, with agonized voices, said: “You knew! Why then did you not tell us? We did not know.” On every side I heard similar words of reproach spoken..”

Have Adventist made clear what is going to happen at the end, to the wicked and the saints. Or is the message been muddled or unclear? I think at least in this and other forums the truth has been shown for all those who want to know, what does everyone think?
I think you are an SDA, which group, has never gotten anything right--EVER!

Upvote 0