Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
(I don't know where else to post this. If there is a more appropriate forum for this, please feel free to move it.)

I have seen this message on Christian Forums. What does it mean? I have not been able to find an explanation for it.

Reactions: jamiec

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I have received that when attempting to post in an area .... for instance marriage. Since I am divorced, they deem me insufficient.
Certain categories are identity specific.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
(I don't know where else to post this. If there is a more appropriate forum for this, please feel free to move it.)

I have seen this message on Christian Forums. What does it mean? I have not been able to find an explanation for it.
Non-Christians (like me) have access to a limited range of forums in CF. By access I mean that the system will allow me to see posts but will not allow me to Reply. Basically, anything theological or denomination specific is off -limits and will usually be tagged 'Christians Only'.

There is an open Discussion and Debate Forum covering politics and sciency type issues. There is also a Christians only version of this.

Most 'social' type forums are also open to non-Christians.

Since you are labelled 'Reform' I assume that's Christian so you should have open access.

OB

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiec
Upvote 0