You feeling lucky punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pats

I'll take that comment with a grain of salt
Oct 8, 2004
Arizona, in the Valley of the sun
Visit site
✟14,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nightson said:
Sushi & playing the computer with odds ridiculously in my favor just for fun

Have you ever played the computer repeatedly in a game to the point where you noticed that it was a shameless cheat?

Upvote 0

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Pats said:
Have you ever played the computer repeatedly in a game to the point where you noticed that it was a shameless cheat?

Yes, two examples. The first one was I was playing Starcraft and the computer sent twelve units against me in about six minutes. I looked at the time to make them and it would take eight minutes to just make them without even worryin about gathering resources.

Another time me and two of my cousins were playing an Age of Empires game against some computers. My one cousin had a tech called a priest tower that converted units of the computer into his own units. So he built a bunch and then it converted the enemies units into his units, and when it converted villagers he'd mak them build more priest towers. In abou ten minutes or so he controlled half the map as the computer kept cheating and attackng him and being assimilated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.