You feeling lucky punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When, if ever, is it right to break a promise

Which way should the toilet paper hang? (End over or under/behind roll)

What is more important in a song that has words and music, the words or the music? Why?

Do you give rides to hitch hikers?

If you die today
Do you know who you want to be your pallbearers?
Do you know where you will be buried?

What part of your body is least pleasing to you?

Upvote 0

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
dyanm said:
When, if ever, is it right to break a promise

Which way should the toilet paper hang? (End over or under/behind roll)

What is more important in a song that has words and music, the words or the music? Why?

Do you give rides to hitch hikers?

If you die today
Do you know who you want to be your pallbearers?
Do you know where you will be buried?

What part of your body is least pleasing to you?

When you find out the person you made the promise too was dishonest about the circumstances of the promise. Or when they ask you to do something highlky illegal or immoral.

End over.

The words.

No, because I don't drive. When I do I'll probably pick up female ones. Both for statistical safety and because I find most males annoying.

I don't know, three of my cousins for sure, I'm not sure who the others would be.

I wouldn't be buried. I would hopefully be scattered over the world.

My stomach for feeling bad for quite awhile.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What in your opinion is a “brave act” and what is the difference between a brave and a foolish act?

Do you think you have any beliefs that people 50 or 100 years from now will think you must have been really stupid to believe? Or are all the silly beliefs finally weeded out?

If your spouse wants to go out for the evening with you, say to a particular movie, but you do not want to go, what should you do? Why? How can the two of you decide what is fair or right in way that is itself fair or right?

What is a good person?

Upvote 0

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
dyanm said:
What in your opinion is a “brave act” and what is the difference between a brave and a foolish act?

Do you think you have any beliefs that people 50 or 100 years from now will think you must have been really stupid to believe? Or are all the silly beliefs finally weeded out?

If your spouse wants to go out for the evening with you, say to a particular movie, but you do not want to go, what should you do? Why? How can the two of you decide what is fair or right in way that is itself fair or right?

What is a good person?

A brave act is one which ignores your own personal preferences or safety in order to safeguard the lives of others. A foolish act is one in which either the sacrifice does not merit the action (i.e. throwing yourself in front of a truck to protect your kid's favorite toy) or something in which you have a virtually zero chance of success. Although sometimes that infitesimal chance is worth it.

In science there will be a few, but not that many. In popular thought I'm sure there will be tons.

I don't go, if she really wants to go and I really don't want to then she can go with friends. Very few things that i wouldn't do if she asked me though.

A good person is one who overall wishes for the greater good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.