You do realize God put Trump in office right?

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emerald Flame - When one chooses to place their head firmly and deeply into a pile of sand then seeing and hearing become an impossible task. Americans, in general, have chosen to ignore essential issues of character and virtue which the Founders warned against. Thus we have a president that spews falsehoods with impunity, takes no responsibility, blames everyone else, has no definitive - or general- plans to back his hyperbolic policy rhetoric, but does work very hard ...at his golf game. One need not wonder why social media is filled with posts regarding Christian hypocrisy.

It's unbelievable the kind of absurd excuses that are being used to defend this man. In fact, I can't even begin to fathom how anyone could attempt to rationalize or justify his foul and inappropriate behavior or purposely overlook his embarrassing and disturbing public demeanor. It truly boggles the mind how anyone could believe that Donald Trump is a man of integrity or even a man of faith.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I voted for trump because of the following
Issues that he ran on:
Open Borders were overun with drug dealers......
Drug crime in inner cities.......
Division and stirring up racism......
Islamic terorist invading the middle east europe and US....
coruption in Washington DC......
Throw out the swamp creatures.....90% democrats
50%. Republicans.......
Anti Christian policies the last 8 years........

I am a republican from birth but i voted for trump to toss out half of the republican eletes that are not listening to the people that elected them.......

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leaders rise to the top during a national crises!!!!!

Roosevelt....WW2
Paton....WW2
Churchill
Bush Jr.....911
even Nixon helped to keep Israel from inialation in 1973 war........
they said without Nixon Israel would have lost that war.....

He has yet to be tested......we will have to wait and see.........
Of course one difference would be: all those guys knew what they were doing before they got their job. :wave:

At least he is dedicated to his work....and tries to get those lazy politicians off there behinds to work.....
or he will be once he gets home from vacation of course. And in between rounds of golf and early morning tweeting. But once all THAT'S taken care of...well then he has to do a couple of campaign rallies...and there goes the week after vacation...but sometime soon he's going to buckle down and play some more golf. :sorry:
tulc(but THEN there's going to be some work done!) :oldthumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I voted for trump because of the following
Issues that he ran on:(snip)
Throw out the swamp creatures..... (snip)
About that bolded portion, did you think that "draining the swamp" would look so much like "Making the swamp into the government!"? :scratch:

I am a republican from birth but i voted for trump to toss out half of the republican eletes that are not listening to the people that elected them.......
Those same "elites" that got reelected year after year by Republicans? I'm not sure how the President can even "toss out" the people who get to decide if what he wants to get done gets done. Without them on his side? He's just an old guy who plays a lot of golf and complains about "all those kids on his lawn!". :sorry:
tulc(those guys Traveling teacher wants President Trump to get rid of? they're the actual government of the USA) :wave:

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Imo. America elected trump because they didnt want shrillary.......

Name calling. Hmm... this reminds me of the old quote, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." And if America elected Trump because they didn't want Hillary, is that why she won the popular vote by 2,864,974 more votes than Donald Trump? I didn't vote for her myself or for Trump, because it would have gone against my conscience to do so. I think they're both deplorable.

And because the last president policies were an utter failure........

That's an awfully broad statement, could you please be more precise by giving us some specific examples of why you think former President Obama's policies were an utter failure?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Imo. America elected trump because they didnt want shrillary.......
And because the last president policies were an utter failure........

Traveling Teacher - It is probably true that Trump was elected in deference to Clinton however, it by no means follows that logically therefore Trump is good or proper choice. Whether one suggests it was a "lessor of two evils" scenario or not, we still ended up with a poor choice.

As for Obama not really germane, opinions vary.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't vote for her myself or for Trump, because it would have gone against my conscience to do so. I think they're both deplorable.

Interesting I could not vote for either. I still believe that Character is essential even though I might disagree on some policies. Ultimately the American people are responsible for a President with approval in the thirties, and a congress approval in the teens...or is it all congress people are corrupt, except mine!

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Traveling Teacher - It is probably true that Trump was elected in deference to Clinton however, it by no means follows that logically therefore Trump is good or proper choice. Whether one suggests it was a "lessor of two evils" scenario or not, we still ended up with a poor choice.

I think the word we're looking for here is compromise.

As for Obama not really germane, opinions vary.

This is a very common deflection used by a loyal Trump supporter when he or she can no longer refute the arguments against Trump's disturbing and inappropriate behavior or when they can no longer come up with any more excuses to defend him or justify the way he behaves.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All these policies were failures for Clinton and Obama:
Obamacare
Racisim....racial division
anti jewish...anti christian poliicies....abortion homosexual marriage
Lybia
Iraq
Syria
Iran
Economy
anti police........

This is more like your personal and conservative political opinion. I'm not convinced it's genuinely based on actual facts of Obama's overall performance while he was the president though.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't put your faith in Trump. Keep faith in the One Whom faith should be in...

Love that photo Co-Exist!
My faith isn't in Trump. My faith is only in God. All I said was that it seems like God may have given Trump some assistance to help him win the 2016 election. I'm glad you like the Pro-Life photo. I got it from Michelle Malkin's Twitter page.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi MM,

You do realize that if that's your understanding of that passage of Paul's letter to the Romans, then Adolph Hitler was also established in his place by the hand of God. Idi Amin, Moammar Quadaffi and many other fairly godless nation leaders around the globe, right?

Is that your position?

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My faith isn't in Trump. My faith is only in God. All I said was that it seems like God may have given Trump some assistance to help him win the 2016 election. I'm glad you like the Pro-Life photo. I got it from Michelle Malkin's Twitter page.

Yes, but....one can wonder if we understand His ways so easily....See? What if Trump is there in order to bring us closer to the end times? Who knows? I don't presume to know.

Upvote 0