You do realize God put Trump in office right?

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...and the rest of the post? :scratch:
tulc(will say he's been called a lot of things in his time here on CF but yuppie? that's a first) :D
I have no interest in debating at this moment, no less an illogical person.

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Using this same logic, we can say that OJ was innocent, while there actually was a trial, the point stands.
The evidence was clear that she was doing shady stuff, yet your kind are all too willing to ignore it.
So...there wasn't anything like a trial, no one was found guilty of anything you just are calling her a traitor because she's
someone who just don't like the talk of
which kind of ups the whole irony factor in this statement
And LOL, at the extreme hypocritical statement you have just made.
by about 100%. :wave:
tulc(is glad he didn't actually miss something as big as a treason trial) :sorry:

Upvote 0

HighCherub

Jul 20, 2017
Richmond, VA
✟4,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump IS a man of integrity, tulc. The thing is, because of his celebrity status and the liberal slanders against him, all of his great acts and statements go invisible in the media.

The fact is, people tried to make him out to be racist and sexist and otherwise commensurate to Satan.
And it's been shown that he is none of those things- black people loved Trump before his election, and so did women, because he is fundamentally a decent man.
But the Left has made a career out of pointing out his past mistakes, as if they expect nothing less than Christ himself occupying the White House_

Liberals defame anyone against them, it's as simple as that, and Trump is the Right's Ace in your game of Spades.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump IS a man of integrity, tulc. The thing is, because of his celebrity status and the liberal slanders against him, all of his great acts and statements go invisible in the media.

The fact is, people tried to make him out to be racist and sexist and otherwise commensurate to Satan.
And it's been shown that he is none of those things- black people loved Trump before his election, and so did women, because he is fundamentally a decent man.
But the Left has made a career out of pointing out his past mistakes, as if they expect nothing less than Christ himself occupying the White House_
I'm curious: is there any thing anyone can say, any proof that can be shown that he's far from being this "man of integrity" you've convinced yourself he is? I'm asking this as a serious question. Can you think of anything that would make you change your mind about him? Or is any proof offered automatically dismissed as "fake news" and ignored? :scratch: Don't answer that question here, you mull it over for yourself. :)
tulc(is going to need some more coffee pretty quick here) :sigh:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
At least he prays in his office and has signed religous freedom so that preachers wont be targeted by the IRS...

An excellent point made. And if there was only this point alone -- all Christians should rally behind Trump.

M-Bob

• Agree
Upvote 0

HighCherub

Jul 20, 2017
Richmond, VA
✟4,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm curious: is there any thing anyone can say, any proof that can be shown that he's far from being this "man of integrity" you've convinced yourself he is? I'm asking this as a serious question. Can you think of anything that would make you change your mind about him? Or is any proof offered automatically dismissed as "fake news" and ignored? :scratch: Don't answer that question here, you mull it over for yourself. :)
tulc(is going to need some more coffee pretty quick here) :sigh:

I made the simple observation that a decent man was made out to be a virtual Hitler as soon as he ran for office.
The media has that effect, because it is predominantly liberal and Jewish- there is fundamentally an agenda against American conservatism.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I made the simple observation that a decent man was made out to be a virtual Hitler as soon as he ran for office.
The media has that effect, because it is predominantly liberal and Jewish- there is fundamentally an agenda against American conservatism.
*cough* Don't forget about fundemtal Christianity *cough cough*

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's so plain that it's comical :clap:

Trump is a man of integrity despite his flaws as a man- and the Left aren't doing anything other than embracing their flaws.
A man of integrity not need full page newspaper to list lies made in six months. A man of integrity not have conman game like Trump University. A man of integrity not use bankruptcy laws to enrich self by not paying workers. A man of integrity not talk to Mexico president to ask for help to lie to supporters about Mexico pay for wall. Trump not man of integrity.

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"When have we ever seen a single individual who has so defied expectations, broken the rules, violated norms, beaten not one but two political parties on the way to winning an election that he entered with 100 to 1 odds against him? I don't think that we have ever seen one person operating in such an unconventional way have an impact on the events of the year." - Nancy Gibbs, TIME magazine

Don't put your faith in Trump. Keep faith in the One Whom faith should be in...

Love that photo Co-Exist!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I made the simple observation that a decent man was made out to be a virtual Hitler as soon as he ran for office
...so as far as you're concerned that would be a "No, there's nothing anyone can say, no evidence will be accepted and anything that shows him not to be what I want him to be will be ignored."? :scratch:
And as an aside? Decent men don't tend to trade in their old wives for newer models every couple of years. Or have affairs. But then President Trump has literally never been seen as a "decent man" before he was adopted by conservative Christians in America as "their" candidate. :wave:

uhmmm...ok...we'll just let that statement sit there and speak for it's self. :sorry:
tulc(can't think of anything that would be a better argument for his side of this discussion) :coffee:

• Winner
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But then President Trump has literally never been seen as a "decent man"

It seems that the Bible teaches us to remove the plank from our eye before we remove the speck from our brothers eye.

Helps to keep me humble.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems that the Bible teaches us to remove the plank from our eye before we remove the speck from our brothers eye.

Helps to keep me humble.

M-Bob
Wow...times must be very hard indeed when conservatives trot out that Scripture to make a case for their candidate. :eek:
tulc(no, really...) :swoon:

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Traveling teacher

May 2, 2017
Belton
✟31,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leaders rise to the top during a national crises!!!!!

Roosevelt....WW2
Paton....WW2
Churchill
Bush Jr.....911
even Nixon helped to keep Israel from inialation in 1973 war........
they said without Nixon Israel would have lost that war.....

He has yet to be tested......we will have to wait and see.........
At least he is dedicated to his work....and tries to get those lazy politicians off there behinds to work.....

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You do realize God put Trump in office right?
WOW, what an utterly blatant misuse of scripture!!!

Our Government is in authority and Trump is just a part of that at this time. To say that God put him in office is like saying that God is to blame for each and everything that mankind does.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A man of integrity not need full page newspaper to list lies made in six months. A man of integrity not have conman game like Trump University. A man of integrity not use bankruptcy laws to enrich self by not paying workers. A man of integrity not talk to Mexico president to ask for help to lie to supporters about Mexico pay for wall. Trump not man of integrity.

The truth is, Donald Trump is nowhere near a man of integrity. A man of integrity would never have a mistress, let alone marry that mistress or be in his third marriage. A man of integrity would not have multiple affairs or father five children with three different women. A man of integrity would never be a notorious philander or brag about groping women or brag about other sexual exploits or brag about propositioning married women or brag about watching young teenage girls get undressed.

Furthermore, a man of integrity would not be a pathological liar, but Donald Trump has undeniably proven himself to be one. He has been exposed for his flaunting lying habits many times in the media, but his loyal supporters outright ignore these facts. Here are two examples of him being exposed for his outright lies. I've mentioned these examples recently in a couple of other threads.

(1) A few months ago he lied and claimed he wasn't receiving any phone calls objecting to him approving the Dakota Access Pipeline. He said he hadn't received one phone call with anyone complaining about the pipeline. He maintained “everyone’s going to be happy in the end.” But the reason why he didn't receive any objective phone calls was because the switchboard at the White House had been closed. I know, because I called the White House several times to voice my disapproval of the pipeline. I did receive a message that the comment line is currently closed. I was told that my comment was very important to the President and I was urged to leave a comment on the White House's website or send a message via Facebook messenger. Here's an article about that: President Trump Says He has not Received One Phone Call Complaining of His DAPL Approval.

(2) This particular article here, Trump's speech to Boy Scouts: fake news, crowd size and New York's hottest people, has the list of subjects he went on about during that shameful speech. I found an example to share of Trump's political spin after this particular speech. The following excerpt is from the article: Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech as the president said.

Trump told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Wednesday, "I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful." Politico published the transcript of the interview.

"We are unaware of any such call," the Boy Scouts responded in a statement. It specified that neither of the organization's two top leaders — President Randall Stephenson and Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh — had placed such a call.

Analysis: How many false statements did Trump make in his interview with the Wall Street Journal? We count at least five >>

The White House had no immediate response to the Boy Scouts' denial.

Surbaugh apologized last week to members of the scouting community who were offended by the political rhetoric in Trump's July 24 speech in West Virginia.

Other U.S. presidents have delivered nonpolitical speeches at past jamborees. To the dismay of many parents and former scouts, Trump promoted his political agenda and derided his rivals, inducing some of the scouts in attendance to boo at the mention of former President Obama.

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," Surbaugh said. "That was never our intent."

Furthermore, here are three other articles that shed an uncomfortable but revealing light on both Trump and some of his supporter's political spin on his speech at the Boy Scouts Jamboree.

Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric

Boy Scouts: Top Leaders Didn't Call Trump to Praise Speech

Trump citing phone calls with Boy Scouts and Mexico they say never happened

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow...times must be very hard indeed when conservatives trot out that Scripture to make a case for their candidate. :eek:
tulc(no, really...) :swoon:

No kidding. How convenient for them to try to pull that one off. It's such a cop-out.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Emerald Flame - When one chooses to place their head firmly and deeply into a pile of sand then seeing and hearing become an impossible task. Americans, in general, have chosen to ignore essential issues of character and virtue which the Founders warned against. Thus we have a president that spews falsehoods with impunity, takes no responsibility, blames everyone else, has no definitive - or general- plans to back his hyperbolic policy rhetoric, but does work very hard ...at his golf game. One need not wonder why social media is filled with posts regarding Christian hypocrisy.

• Winner
Upvote 0