You can receive of the rapture, even now - just humble yourself to the mighty Cloud of Witness

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I heard from a guy called Kevin Zadai, that God is preparing us with His angels - waking with each day, to give us insight into Heaven. But it goes further than this: there is one who just had revelation that the Cloud of Witness, is able to speak to us about bringing the Power of God, down to Earth - Heaven on Earth. If we are willing to keep distance from the world at its end, and submit to the Cloud of Witness, to guide us in ministering the Gospel to it (that world), then we will experience the Power of Rapture with the Power of God.

Scriptures that back this up, include "you shall be made perfect, just as your father in Heaven is perfect" (which applies to the perfection of the old world, as well) and "they become like angels in Heaven" (which suggests that our spirit is not constrained by the way of this world, to death). Also, "we shall be changed, in the blink of an eye" suggests that there is a definition of power, which is above what happened to the witness of the past - that the Witness of the past, is able to transcend what this world inherited through the Death of the Lord.

The point being, that we are growing to be prepared by the Holy Spirit, to soar with Him as becomes new, in the Witness of Christ, in this world - the Cloud of Witness bearing witness with Him even as He witnesses to Christ. In this is a cross-purpose (in a constructive sense), that the witness of one encourage the other. New fruits, will result - giving both witness strength in the coming of the Great Witness, who promises the strength of the Age. The world will still burn dry, but it will not be consumed, because this witness is (from the Holy Spirit) in the world.

I hope you can receive this with a willing spirit, the time is short.

Leet

Feb 24, 2015
✟77,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Can anyone properly vouch for this Kevin bloke? Says he died in a dentist chair and had a NDE and is now a prophet and a seer like, excuse me for being sus but has anything he claims come to pass tha he otherwise wouldn't have known I mean-

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there,

So I heard from a guy called Kevin Zadai, that God is preparing us with His angels - waking with each day, to give us insight into Heaven. But it goes further than this: there is one who just had revelation that the Cloud of Witness, is able to speak to us about bringing the Power of God, down to Earth - Heaven on Earth. If we are willing to keep distance from the world at its end, and submit to the Cloud of Witness, to guide us in ministering the Gospel to it (that world), then we will experience the Power of Rapture with the Power of God.

Scriptures that back this up, include "you shall be made perfect, just as your father in Heaven is perfect" (which applies to the perfection of the old world, as well) and "they become like angels in Heaven" (which suggests that our spirit is not constrained by the way of this world, to death). Also, "we shall be changed, in the blink of an eye" suggests that there is a definition of power, which is above what happened to the witness of the past - that the Witness of the past, is able to transcend what this world inherited through the Death of the Lord.

The point being, that we are growing to be prepared by the Holy Spirit, to soar with Him as becomes new, in the Witness of Christ, in this world - the Cloud of Witness bearing witness with Him even as He witnesses to Christ. In this is a cross-purpose (in a constructive sense), that the witness of one encourage the other. New fruits, will result - giving both witness strength in the coming of the Great Witness, who promises the strength of the Age. The world will still burn dry, but it will not be consumed, because this witness is (from the Holy Spirit) in the world.

I hope you can receive this with a willing spirit, the time is short.

Okay, so let's examine Scripture, in context with a mind to examine what it is teaching us.

First, the Book of Hebrews 9:27-28 tells us that it is appointed for man to die once, after that the judgment. This is the argument for why Christ's sacrifice of His life was appointed, because He had taken on our humanity and therefore was also appointed to be a sacrifice in His one appointed death.

"And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him".

The judgment being here spoken of, krisis, is a general term for the judgment common to all; believers and unbelievers alike. It means judgment or decision either for or against.

So Biblically, whether your a believer or unbeliever, regardless of whether your Christ Himself, it's appointed by God for mankind to pass through the first death. Not much room for exceptions for the most holy among us in our time.

So we go on to the next point of Scripture; the Biblical examination of "the great cloud of witnesses" by which the writer of Hebrews described himself and all followers of Christ as being surrounded by. (I assume this is your "cloud of witness", which you have made singular for some reason, I will venture it's likely just a typo: we all have them, and from which you have dropped the portion "the great" reason again unknown)

Hebrews 12:1 begins with a "therefore" clause, which leads us to know this is concluding something else, and to know what thought process it's concluding, we have to read what was said previously, namely, all of Hebrews 11 in this case.

In Hebrews 11:1 we are told what faith is:

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

He then goes on to remark about the giants of faith like Able, Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Sarah, Jacob, Isaac, and more and how they speak to us through their examples even now though they are dead.

Which of course we know this is through Scripture they continue to be examples of true faith, themselves looking not for the things of this world, but toward their heavenly home.

"All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them."

So we have here in Hebrews 11 an explanation of what faith is, the fact it is required for salvation, the example of the giants of faith in Scripture, along with what they longed for; a heavenly abode and not an earthly one which caused God not to be ashamed to be called their God.

So this is the lead in to Hebrews 12:1 which continues:

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses..."

So who are the great cloud of witnesses we are surrounded by? The Old Testament giants of faith described...

Your "prophet" declares for "rapture" to occur you need to humble yourself before them and submit to them - not Christ - and you will be saved from what scripture declares is common to mankind and all must pass through, namely death.

I don't see anywhere in scripture the Bible speaking of humbling myself before, and submitting to Abraham, or Noah, or Able, or anyone else to find salvation from the first death, in fact, these very witnesses tell us through their example that submission and humility is before our Lord and Savior alone and they can do nothing to save you, save offer you their example of exemplary faith which we obtain through reading scripture.

What's more, they were all looking for a heavenly home, not an earthly one. So what your saying is they suddenly all changed their mind in order to save you from what not even Christ escaped, the first death.

Therefore, I must call "fail" on your prophet. Nothing scriptural about this, and much of it stands in direct opposition to the Word of God.

Upvote 0