Not open for further replies.

Lee M

Nov 22, 2012
✟1,868.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
If someone devoted their life to believing in you, encouraging, hoping in you, never losing faith in you and always believed you were good and innocent not evil and not deserving of punishment and that you are not a sinner and that they truley loved you and far too much to stand by and watch you accept that guilt... if they loved you and never lost hope in you and always tried to show you that you are beautiful, good, innocent what would you think?

You are not evil, you are not a failure, this is not all your fault. What would you say;

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Lee M. I do not understand what you are trying to say, but if you are trying to find out what God would love us to say, or do, then I would advise to show my feelings more clearly. God wants more than our thoughts and wishes. Jesus gave us good advice in Matthew 22: 35-40:
Jesus tells a Lawyer: " The first and great Commandments is: Love God with all ty heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it:
Love thy neighbour as you love thyself." Then Jesus states this great fact:
" On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." God wants our Love, this is very important to our Heavenly Father. What do we do? We start by treating all we know and all we meet, friends as well as not friends, we treat them as we would love to be treated: kindly and always with friendly words. Jesus will give us His Love and Joy, and the Holy Spirit will empower us with His Love, also. Jesus told us to " ask and ye shall receive," then we thank God and share all Love and Joy with our neighbour.
( Matthew 7: 7-8:) We keep asking God and thanking God, then share all Love and Joy with our neighbour. God is Love, and God wants loving children/sons and daughters, Love is a Christian`s great weapon. With Love we overcome all enmity and wrong behaviour, we show the imperfect world that we are representatives of God. People will notice and people will treat us the same as we treat people: Love is very catching.
We might stumble or forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us and carry on loving and caring. Jesus our Saviour will help and guide us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY. If we have Love, Lee, there will be no room for evil.
I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.