Mar 19, 2004
✟8,498.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to say that I've been a member of CF for about a year, but only found this forum a week or so ago. Before I found Mature Singles (still shuddering at the name), I found CF kinda overwhelming (and understandably so). Since I've found MS (well, that nickname for this place won't do either), I feel I've found a home on CF.

I praise God for leading me to each and every one of you, and I hope to get to know each of you better. Praise be to God and may He bless each and every one of you. :clap:

end mushiness :blush:

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
woman.at.the.well said:
I like Tappanga think you all are a blessing on CF and would like to -- after a few months of "floundering," call MS my "home" too if you don't mind!!!

The Lord bless you all!!:wave:

We do not mind at all. The more the merrier. :clap: :clap:

:hug: :hug: woman.at.the.well :hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

one 4 Christ

True happiness is serving The Lord!
Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Tappanga said:
Just wanted to say that I've been a member of CF for about a year, but only found this forum a week or so ago. Before I found Mature Singles (still shuddering at the name), I found CF kinda overwhelming (and understandably so). Since I've found MS (well, that nickname for this place won't do either), I feel I've found a home on CF.

I praise God for leading me to each and every one of you, and I hope to get to know each of you better. Praise be to God and may He bless each and every one of you. :clap:

end mushiness :blush:

:amen: :amen: God bless you all!!!!:groupray:

Upvote 0