Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Joseph, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the news, brother. It seems like yesterday that I met you online and you had just BARELY converted to Orthodoxy and were majoring in psychology. You weren't married yet, finding your way. It seems like hours ago. Now you're married, have a child, have your bachelor's, and you're on your way to (imho) the best Orthodox seminary in the U.S. of A.

I'm proud of you. God bless you and the family. I will keep you in my prayers the entire time and wish you nothing but the best. Glory to God.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So we heard from St. Vladimir's today, and I've been accepted into the MDiv. program. We'll be moving across the country in a little over a month! :o

Prayers would be appreciated…and boxes, if anyone has them...

Congratulations! Lord, have mercy. Prayers, indeed, for a safe trip across the country. May God grant you strength, wisdom, and endurance while at the school. We just finished up the first year at HCHC. It was a very tough year for us, and hubby is just finishing up a few weeks of summer semester classes. Lots of hard work. God be with you all!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,470.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Joseph, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the news, brother. It seems like yesterday that I met you online and you had just BARELY converted to Orthodoxy and were majoring in psychology. You weren't married yet, finding your way. It seems like hours ago. Now you're married, have a child, have your bachelor's, and you're on your way to (imho) the best Orthodox seminary in the U.S. of A.

I'm proud of you. God bless you and the family. I will keep you in my prayers the entire time and wish you nothing but the best. Glory to God.

What Gurney said.
Woohoo!
Watch out for heresies in seminaries!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the respectable side where you have hurricanes, snow, insane heat, black ice, and East Coast attitudes! :p

There really is no part of the country untouched by liberals, ultra conservative nuts, or freaks. As for me, I'm stickin' with California....

Lord, have mercy!

(and welcome to the respectable side of the continent ;) )

Upvote 0