Yom Kippur and High Holy Day

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Great Yom Kippur will be death blow in the debate Satan brought forth in the courts of heaven, and it will also be an affirmation of innocence so far as the sanctuary itself was concerned, because the sanctuary was in reality a representation of the throne and government of God. The One who took on the responsibility of all the sins that were deposited therein by sacrifice was the God who lived in it, and now He is vindicated on the great Yom Kippur.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Hebrew word translated "fit" in the KJV does not include the meaning "strong". It means timely, opportune, at hand, ready, etc.

The atonement is made for the people, not for "YHVH". Satan does not make the atonement.

It is a picture of the sins being taken away by Yeshua, the ONLY sin bearer mentioned in Scripture.
"It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ did not enter a manmade sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence. Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year [on Atonement] with blood that is not his own. Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him" (Hebrews 9:23-28).

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
'e
That just is a little hard to believe considering the scriptures say many of you will apostatize
Do you understand that Yeshua (Jesus) is the One who causes the praises of Yisrael? And to disregard those praises is to disregard the very Word of God.

Jeremiah 31:7
This is what the LORD says: “Sing with joy for Jacob; shout for the foremost of the nations. Make your praises heard, and say, ‘LORD, save your people, the remnant of Israel.’

Yeshua came not only to save the nations, but he came first to 'his own' people to reconcile them (us) to Hashem. Yeshua came first to Yisrael to offer her what was promised, and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that Yeshua came from Hashem, and they believed that Hashem sent Him. (John 17:8)

Not all were chosen, some, many had fallen away. But there was a remnant of Yisrael that 'believed', Yeshua's disciples and all who believe in their witness. And because of their faithful witness Yisrael will be counted as righteous when she is restored as the promised bride in the world to come. On the fallen fell all the blood from the altar, but on the chosen fell all the promises. Because Yeshua's Words had made them clean. This is an internal process that has external ramifications. There is no putting Yisrael away to take another (the gentiles). There is a judgment and a consecration, a purification of Yisrael to become the promised bride. Who's marriage blesses all the nations. And there is a way for anyone in the nations to attach themselves to Yisrael, even today.

John 17:10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.

Through the Jewish disciples glory has come to Yeshua. "all you have is mine" is not about possessions, it's about identity. All that identifies Yeshua identifies us, and all that identifies us, identifies Yeshua. Let's put it another way. All that is the Father's is Yisrael's and all that is Yisrael's is the Father's. In this way Yeshua is glorified. The remnant of Yisrael is protected by the power of Hashem's name, Yeshua. (John 17:11)

We should be listening to what the Hashem says, and what he proclaimed about Yisrael, least we fall into the lies being put forth by some who claim allegiance to Hashem but really call him a liar by saying God is done with Yisrael. As Hashem stated in Jeremiah we are to sing with joy for Jacob, who is Yisrael, and shout these songs to the foremost of the nations.

These praises are to state Hashem, save your people, the remenant of Yisrael!

And he has! As Mary sings in Luke 1 in regards to the birth of Yeshua the Messiah.

54 He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful 55 to Abraham and his descendants forever, just as he promised our ancestors.”

And as Zechariah sings in Luke 1 also;
68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.

69 He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David 70 (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago), 71 salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us— 72 to show mercy to our ancestors and to remember his holy covenant, 73 the oath he swore to our father Abraham: 74 to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear 75 in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.

According to this 'new testament' prophesy Yeshua has come to his people Yisrael and redeemed them. He has saved us from our enemies and the hand of all who hate us, showing mercy to our ancestors and.... get it... to remember his holy covenant. REMEMBER, not forsake or replace. But renew it, restore it as in days of old, as promised. Yeshua 'enables us' to serve him, without fear, in holiness and righteousness, before him, ALL of Yisrael's days.

So I have no fear of those who claim otherwise, that Yisrael is forsake and moved on past. My question to you is.

Why do you not hold these praises as a Christian believer in the Holy One of Yisrael? How can you claim to be one with him and following his Spirit when your words are in complete opposition to his?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FrankDux

Dec 12, 2016
USA
✟14,876.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Is this representative of Catholic thought.. that ultimately Christ is the "Man of SIN"?

I guess, I'm not really familiar with Catholic doctrine, other than seeing arguments about praying to Mary,iirc

To me it makes sense, for several reasons

~ Mathematical astronomy was the basis of everything in Mesopotamia
~ At one point in history, the " King " was also the " High Priest ", and when you go back far enough into Mesopotamian history, the " High Priest " was also the " head astronomer ", who would have been schooled in mathematical astronomy ( Moon cycles, eclipses, oppositions, conjunctions ( syzygy in general )
~ The character of Abraham is said to have studied this exact body of knowledge in Ur, Babylonia. IOW, it is claimed he studied the mathematical astronomy that was handed down from the original Sumerian priests, which by that time in Ur, had passed into the hands of the Chaldeans
~ This same group of astronomical occurrences is written of in the Bible numerous times, including knowledge of axial tilt of the Earth on the ecliptic ( causing the seasons and the signs ), intercalation of the solar, lunar AND stellar calendars ( Most folks only know the luni-solar intercalation, but there is a third and even fourth body of intercalary calculations that span the full Mazzaroth ( Zodiac ), eclipse periodicity
The knowledge of this astronomy was " encoded " with gematria ( Which was joined from Sumero-Akkadian sources to an Aramaic script during " Babylonian captivity ( At the same time they had to invent the sofit letter forms to make the alphabet match to the system of bases ), so you have the adoption of both items at the same time, with, forensically, is huge

I could talk for months on this, so I will stop dropping walls of " facts " ( I have my own forum for these topics on Mesopotamian mathematical astronomy / literature and the Bible and Biblical prophecy actually, to avoid boring people on forums like this ), but I want to say there is far more evidence for this, than against it

That Christ is the " Man of Sin ", and that the " Man of Sin " is the " High Priest " of Sin, the Moon God, because we know in Psalms it says that the Moon is what we are to base our calendars on ( This is because the synodic month average that is the basis of the ancient luni-solar calendar

I feel the " great falling away " will happen when all these people who have created things that are not based on scripture ( New Jerusalem spaceship, rapture, microchip implants ) are the " false prophet " in Revelation, because singular tenses can also refer to plurals, this is common in idiomatic and allegorical speech, ie, the " false prophet " is not a single individual, but an archetype

In short, people are going to leave their religions, because it will turn out their religions and ideas are built on nothing more than misconceptions and lies, and have nothing to do with what the scriptures actually say

The Parable of the Tenants also speaks of Christs rejection, in his own words

Think about it like this

How embarrassed would people be, if Jesus came back, and then they were like " pfffffffffffft, that's Jesus ?.....that's not my Jesus,...I know Jesus and that's definitely not him "

....but then it turned out it was in the end, and he had never hid anything, so people have no excuses for denying him ( like the scriptures say )

That would probably be so embarrassing people would literally feel like they were sitting in a lake of fire

And the " devil " ( Which is the goat sacrifice Jesus replaced, essentially it is Jesus ) is mocked and ridiculed, like the Parable of the Tenants says he will be ( In his own words ) and

cast into the lake of fire with the false prophet....

Sounds more to me, like God will catch everybody completely unaware and unprepared, and there is going to be some embarrassment and hard lessons learned

But if you think about it, who takes on the hardest lessons on our behalf ?

Jesus Christ

Upvote 0