Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Amos and Isaiah should be reviewed
Oh most definitely!

Amos 9:11
Israel Will Be Made Like New Again

11 "The time will come when I will rebuild David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places. I will rebuild what was destroyed. I will make it what it used to be. 12 Then my people will take control of those who are left alive in Edom. They will also possess all of the nations that belong to me," announces the Lord. He will do all of those things. 13 "A new day is coming," announces the Lord. "At that time those who plow the land will catch up with those who harvest the crops. Those who stomp on grapes will catch up with those who plant the vines. Fresh wine will drip from the mountains. It will flow down from all of the hills. 14 I will bring my people Israel back home. I will bless them with great success again. They will rebuild the destroyed cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink the wine they produce. They will make gardens and eat their fruit.

15 I will plant Israel in their own land. They will never again be removed from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

Read more: http://themessianicway.boards.net/thread/84/israel-new-again-amos#ixzz4hMbpUcUk

Isaiah foretold the day of Yeshua and his kingdom.

Isaiah 11: 1 – 16 The Righteous Reign of the Branch (Yeshua)

1 There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD. 3 And his delight shall be in the fear of the LORD. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide disputes by what his ears hear, 4 but with righteousness he shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; and he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall kill the wicked. 5 Righteousness shall be the belt of his waist, and faithfulness the belt of his loins. 6 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder’s den. 9 They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
This speaks of Yeshua. How he came from the line of David, was filled with the Spirit of God, being judge and destroyer, bringing peace to the world, which is full of the knowledge of God. The whole world is full of the knowledge of Yeshua, and live in peace after Yeshua, who by the authority of the Spirit of God judges all fairly and humbly as he slays the wicked by his Word.

Yeshua being filled with the Spirit of God will judge all the world, bringing peace through the knowledge of God.

But here is how the coming of Yeshua when he judges the world and bring peace are inextricably connected to the restoration of Israel as a nation.

10 In that day the root of Jesse, who shall stand as a signal for the peoples–of him shall the nations inquire, and his resting place shall be glorious. 11 In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea. 12 He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 The jealousy of Ephraim shall depart, and those who harass Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not be jealous of Judah, and Judah shall not harass Ephraim. 14 But they shall swoop down on the shoulder of the Philistines in the west, and together they shall plunder the people of the east. They shall put out their hand against Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites shall obey them.

15 And the LORD will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt, and will wave his hand over the River with his scorching breath, and strike it into seven channels, and he will lead people across in sandals. 16 And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant that remains of his people, as there was for Israel when they came up from the land of Egypt.​

Verses 10-11 are reiterated in verse 12. Three sentences stating that on the ‘day’ that Yeshua stands as a banner for the peoples, the nations will seek him out, AND God will raise his hand again, a second time, and assemble the dispersed of Israel, and gather the scattered of Judah. The remnant of his people from out of all the nations will be healed and reformed into One people, His people. The remnant of Israel, gathered and assembled out of all the nations.

Notice that the nations are not gathered and assembled ‘as Israel’, but identified as opposed to the nations from where they came. ‘again, a second time’ in verse 11 is in reference to the first time God raised his hand and reclaimed the remnant of Israel out of Egypt. As is the direct reference in verse 16.

I believe ‘on that day’ here means a period of time. The same way ‘the day of the Lord’ is not a single day, but a period of time. In fact, I believe we are in the great day of the Lord now. It’s a long day, as a thousand years.

The ‘day’ in which Yeshua stands as a banner for the world culminates in God raising his hand ‘again, a second time’, to reclaim those left from Israel. His first coming scattered them throughout the world, as he was placed upon the cross as a banner to the world. His second coming will assemble the dispersed of Israel and gather the scattered of Judah, and/thus bringing salvation to the nations of the earth.

As one people under God they will defeat their foes far and wide, and God will dry up the waters again to make a way for his people to return to him. As he did from the land of Egypt.

Read more: http://themessianicway.boards.net/thread/216/isaiah-11-1-16#ixzz4hMdSUtcH

So yes, a good review of Amos and Isaiah will perfectly identify that it is the coming of Messiah that restores all the fortunes that Jacob has lost. How sad it is to try and use these Words to prove the opposite. Israel sinned, and it seems Christendom refuses to forgive her, as God has intended to do.... To me you can recognize a child of Hashem by the forgiveness they have for others. The message is one of reconciliation, not condemnation. God will reconcile Israel to Himself. And it's the purpose of our Messiah to do so. Any other message is not from Hashem. The One Christianity awaits is the Holy One of Yisrael, and when he returns to restore, he will restore that which he promised from the beginning. And the rest of the nations will be blessed by this. He who was first is last, and he who is last was reached first. ALL are restored. Yet sadly the message I here from many in these forums are Israel is done away with to forever be judged for her sins. Moved on past, chosen someone new who was never chosen. These would truly be the lies...

Upvote 0

FrankDux

Dec 12, 2016
USA
✟14,876.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I hope for you guys that Jesus is exactly who you say, and that things go down like you say and that none of you are wrong about anything

...but...

That just is a little hard to believe considering the scriptures say many of you will apostatize

But I'm sure it has nothing to do with Jesus being the High Priest ( Of Sin- the moon god ) and the fact the Bible is based on Mesopotamian astronomy and mathematics that the Psalms remind us the Moon is what determines the signs and seasons

I'm willing to wager that most of you are wrong, and that you will apostatize out of disappointment when your interpretations of the scriptures turn out to be wrong, and see that Jesus is the " Man of Sin " and the " Lawless one " ( who despises your silly festivals ) and also " the beast " and also " the devil " and also " satan " ( as the opposer of you future apostates out there )

...and if you think I am wrong, then go read the words of Christ in the Parable of the Tenants, where he describes people rejecting and mocking the Son of Man upon his return ( No visible signs - Christs own words to the Pharisees ), where they decide out of incredulity that " this is not the king we want ", and they " seize his throne " for themselves

But He also goes on to quote Psalms at the end of the parable, and that is what people are unfortunately overlooking

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Understand the final Great Yom Kippur atonement is made before our Heavenly Father on our behalf. Yeshua can not be cast out to the wilderness during these time as He has another appointed task. Prophecy does look forward on the other hand to the time when Satan and all his cohorts are cast out of heaven once and for all.

Here is some points brought forth by the Jewish encyclopedia...

Having brought the goats before God at the door of the tabernacle, he cast lots for them, the one lot "for Yhwh" and the other "for Azazel." The goat that fell to God was slain as a sin-offering for the people. But the goat of Azazel (now usually known as the "scapegoat") was made the subject of a more striking ceremony. The high priest laid his hands upon its head and confessed over it the sins of the people. Then the victim was handed over to a man standing ready for the purpose, and, laden as it was with these imputed sins, it was "led forth to an isolated region," and then let go in the wilderness.
Yes, the goat is simply let go in the wilderness to choose whatever direction he wanted to go. Satan being cast out of heaven has no choice. He is forcibly evicted. However, Yeshua chose to go to be with his Father in heaven. Yeshua carried our sins away, not Satan.

Hinted at by Ibn Ezra and expressly stated by Naḥmanides to Lev. xvi. 8, that Azazel belongs to the class of "se'irim," goat-like demons, jinn haunting the desert, to which the Israelites were wont to offer sacrifice (Lev. xvii. [A. V. "devils"]; compare "the roes and the hinds," Cant. ii. 7, iii. 5, by which Sulamith administers an oath to the daughters of Jerusalem. The critics were probably thinking of a Roman faun).

The story of Azazel as the seducer of men and women was familiar also to the rabbis, as may be learned from Tanna d. b. R. Yishma'el: "The Azazel goat was to atone for the wicked deeds of 'Uzza and 'Azzael, the leaders of the rebellious hosts in the time of Enoch" (Yoma 67b)
AZAZEL - JewishEncyclopedia.com
These stories about Azazel all stem from the Book of Enoch. The Holy Scriptures teach differently.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Another point is Azazel is conceived of as a personal being because the lots were drawn for the Lord and for him. Two at the same interval, and lots are cast as to which is which and for what purpose. Each purpose is different. The scapegoat is not sacrificed for sin. The scapegoat Azazel is not as a sacrifice, but as a symbol that there is no longer any unexpiated guilt. Both the goat and the man who leads away the goat are unclean, and the only way the man can reenter the camp is by washing his clothes and bathing.
I don't recall saying the "scapegoat" was a sin offering. It does, however, make an atonement. Yes, each goat had a purpose. The one sacrificed was the sin offering fulfilled by Yeshua. The other goat was a picture of Yeshua carrying our sins away. Their fulfillments are not separated by thousands of years.

According to Enoch, angels then charge Azazel before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets, which mankind was not supposed to know. Archangel Raphael was then assigned to punish Azazel by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire. The story then claims that “the whole earth has been corrupted" by Azazel’s teachings and of his own actions and "write upon him all sin.” . It was because of Azazel’s teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world including even the souls of the giants, so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.

“And Azazel taught the people (the art of) making swords and knives, and shields, and breastplates; and he showed to their chosen ones bracelets, decorations, (shadowing of the eye) with antimony, ornamentation, the beautifying of the eyelids, all kinds of precious stones, and all coloring tinctures and alchemy.” – 1 Enoch 8:1
If we are to accept the Book of Enoch as true, then perhaps there really was a fallen angel called Azazel. It is an assumption to say that Azazel was Satan and that the goat of departure is depicting him as making the atonement.

When did the binding of Azazel take place? Before or after the time of Yeshua? If before, then he cannot be Satan since Satan was free and at work in Yeshua's day. Here is Enoch on Raphael;

'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.
Azazel was to be bound there forever. Satan is let loose for a season and eventually thrown in the Lake of Fire. It seems to me they are not one and the same being.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Apocalypse of Abraham also associates Azazel with Hell. Abraham says to him “May you be the firebrand of the furnace of the earth! Go, Azazel, into the untrodden parts of the earth. For your heritage is over those who are with you” (14:5-6) There is also the idea that God’s heritage (the created world) is largely under the dominion of evil. It is “shared with Azazel” (20:5) Azazel is also identified with the serpent which tempted Eve. His form is described as a dragon with “hands and feet like a man’s, on his back six wings on the right and six on the left.” (23:7) Finally, the Apocalypse of Abraham says that the wicked will “putrefy in the belly of the crafty worm Azazel, and be burned by the fire of Azazel’s tongue.” (31:5)
Is he free to roam the "untrodden parts of the earth" or is he bound in some desert pit forever?

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But I'm sure it has nothing to do with Jesus being the High Priest ( Of Sin- the moon god ) and the fact the Bible is based on Mesopotamian astronomy and mathematics that the Psalms remind us the Moon is what determines the signs and seasons

I'm willing to wager that most of you are wrong, and that you will apostatize out of disappointment when your interpretations of the scriptures turn out to be wrong, and see that Jesus is the " Man of Sin " and the " Lawless one " ( who despises your silly festivals ) and also " the beast " and also " the devil " and also " satan " ( as the opposer of you future apostates out there )
Are you saying the man revealed as the Messiah in the NT (Yeshua/Jesus) is all those things or are you just referring to the "Jesus" of Christianity? If you reject Yeshua/Jesus, then who is the true Messiah to you?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes, the goat is simply let go in the wilderness to choose whatever direction he wanted to go. Satan being cast out of heaven has no choice. He is forcibly evicted. However, Yeshua chose to go to be with his Father in heaven. Yeshua carried our sins away, not Satan.

These stories about Azazel all stem from the Book of Enoch. The Holy Scriptures teach differently.
Yeshua carried the blood into the Holy temple of Heaven before His Father to plead for our salvation. He is not the scapegoat, which is the one who was blamed. Yeshua never was blamed.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeshua carried the blood into the Holy temple of Heaven before His Father to plead for our salvation. He is not the scapegoat, which is the one who was blamed. Yeshua never was blamed.
Blamed? Which verse speaks of blame? Both goats are sin bearers. Both goats had the sins of the people confessed upon their heads (Lev 4 and Lev 16). One concerns the blood of atonement and the other speaks of the sins being taken away.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Blamed? Which verse speaks of blame? Both goats are sin bearers. Both goats had the sins of the people confessed upon their heads (Lev 4 and Lev 16). One concerns the blood of atonement and the other speaks of the sins being taken away.
Exactly... it takes a strong man to take the scapegoat whose head bears the sins taken away. Our blood atonement is "for YHVH" not the other one who is cast out. Satan is the scapegoat who bears the sins taken away. Yeshua bore the sins of the people, carried the blood of His sacrifice to the Heavenly Temple before His father to atone for our sins, and as illustrated in the great Yom Kippur, after the services are over and the sanctuary is cleansed of sins, the sins are then placed on the scapegoat's head and taken by a strong man away from the congregation, never to return again. Yeshua will always be with us.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 26:17
Now on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying to Him, “Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?”
Mark 14:12
Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed the Passover lamb, His disciples said to Him, “Where do You want us to go and prepare, that You may eat the Passover?”
Luke 22:7
Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed.​

Are two of these accounts mistranslated as the Feast of Unleavened Bread didn't began until Abib 15.

Exodus 12:11-12
11 And thus shall ye eat it: with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste—it is the LORD’s passover. (Abib 15)
12 For I will go through the land of Egypt in that night(Abib 15), and will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the LORD.

The soon-to-be departing Israelites had already prepared unleavened bread to eat with their roasted lamb at the beginning (nighttime) of Abib 15. The actual pass~over of the death angel occurred around midnight on Abib 15. What is being observed today by Messianics on Nisan 14 is the sacrifice of the Lamb of God, not the actual Passover which occurred on Abib 15.

The custom of the Jews at the time was to consider Nisan 14 the Passover to be part of the feast of unleavened bread.. But the OT description of the feast makes it clear that the feast starts after the end of the passover..

Leviticus 23: KJV
4 ¶ These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. 5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD’S passover. 6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. 7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. 8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

So according to Torah The feast of unleavened bread starts after the end of Passover but the jews with their customs had a different belief..

Another mistake the Jews made with their customs of men was to slaughter the Passover lamb and eat it on the day after Passover.. When the directions from God told them that they must kill the lamb and eat it on the night of the 14th.. The Jews ate it on the night of the 15th.. Remember in the Bible the calander day starts at sundown. So Night time comes first... Jesus and his deciples killed their lamb and had their passover on the night of the 14th and Jesus was captured tried and killed on the day time of the 14th and was buried before sundown which was the start of the 15th the High sabbath, the first day of unleavened bread...

Exodus 12: KJV
5"Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: {6} And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. {7} And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. {8} And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it."

So according to God the Jews where to slaughter the lamb at evening on the sabbath.. So thats at sundown at the start of passover ( remember night comes first in the Bible day ) and they had to completely eat the lamb in that same night so that nothing would be left of it at daybreak..

Exodus 12: KJV
9 "Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. {10} And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire."

So Jesus and His deciples kept the Passover the correct Torah way given by God. Whiloe the Jews of the times of Jesus killed their lambs too late and ate their lambs on the wrong night..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exactly... it takes a strong man to take the scapegoat whose head bears the sins taken away.
The Hebrew word translated "fit" in the KJV does not include the meaning "strong". It means timely, opportune, at hand, ready, etc.

Our blood atonement is "for YHVH" not the other one who is cast out. Satan is the scapegoat who bears the sins taken away.
The atonement is made for the people, not for "YHVH". Satan does not make the atonement.

Yeshua bore the sins of the people, carried the blood of His sacrifice to the Heavenly Temple before His father to atone for our sins, and as illustrated in the great Yom Kippur, after the services are over and the sanctuary is cleansed of sins, the sins are then placed on the scapegoat's head and taken by a strong man away from the congregation, never to return again. Yeshua will always be with us.
It is a picture of the sins being taken away by Yeshua, the ONLY sin bearer mentioned in Scripture.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Another mistake the Jews made with their customs of men was to slaughter the Passover lamb and eat it on the day after Passover.. When the directions from God told them that they must kill the lamb and eat it on the night of the 14th.. The Jews ate it on the night of the 15th.. Remember in the Bible the calander day starts at sundown. So Night time comes first... Jesus and his deciples killed their lamb and had their passover on the night of the 14th and Jesus was captured tried and killed on the day time of the 14th and was buried before sundown which was the start of the 15th the High sabbath, the first day of unleavened bread...
I totally disagree. For the most recent discussion of this, see the thread Passover and Unleavened Bread.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Hebrew word translated "fit" in the KJV does not include the meaning "strong". It means timely, opportune, at hand, ready, etc.
.. cool...
Leviticus 16:21 Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)
21 and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live he goat and confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their rebellions and all their sins, putting them thus upon the head of the he goat and shall send him away into the wilderness by the hand of a man prepared for this;
The atonement is made for the people, not for "YHVH". Satan does not make the atonement.
Lev 16:10 But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by SENDING IT INTO THE DESERT as a scapegoat [Azazel] "

Leviticus 16:8 And Aaron shall cast lots over the two goats, one lot for the Lord and the other lot for Azazel.

This is the final dealings with Satan. In this casting of lots, the choices have been made, either for the Lord or for Azazel.
It is a picture of the sins being taken away by Yeshua, the ONLY sin bearer mentioned in Scripture.
Yeshua has a better chance of being a "fit" man than the scapegoat in this scenario.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Rabbi Irving Greenberg in The Jewish Way: Living the Holidays, points out how the theme of judgment permeates the entire period from Rosh Hashanah until Yom Kippur. He writes:

"On Rosh Hashanah the trials opens, the Judge [the Messiah] enters and takes his bench. The evidence is reviewed. Individual Jews hasten forward to plead their cases. The liturgy attempts to capture this mood. On Rosh Hashanah, God as Creator and Ruler is the central focus of the prayer. The divine qualities of awesomeness and judgment stand out in the human mind. By the time of Yom Kippur the primary liturgical focus shifts to the TRIAL ITSELF and to God's mercy, which more than anything else sustains people in the process of the judgment" (The Jewish Way, p.191-192).

This is the way I see it. On the great Day of Yom Kippur of heavenly temple services, we have the Books of Life of all Humanity before God. All final decisions for whom you will serve is revealed in the casting of lots.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
For the Yom Kippur services, Yeshua is our High Priest.

Heb 5:4 And one does not take the honor upon himself, but he is called by God, JUST AS AARON WAS. So also Christ did not exalt himself to be made a high priest, but was appointed by him who said to him, 'Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee'; as he also says in another place, 'Thou art a priest for ever, after the order of Melchizedek.' In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard for his godly fear. Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; and being made perfect he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, being designated by God a HIGH PRIEST after the order of Melchizedek.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yeshua is our High Priest especially on Yom Kippur as indicated in these verses.

Hebrews 9:7-8 "...but into the second [Holy of Holies] only the high priest goes, and he but once a year, and not without taking blood which he offers for himself and for the errors of the people....For Christ has entered, not into a sanctuary made with hands, a copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God on our behalf

Because after the real Yom Kippur from the heavenly courts comes judgment.

....24 And just as it is appointed for men to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin BUT TO SAVE THOSE WHO ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR HIM"

Revelation 15:8
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

No man not even Yeshua will be able to re-enter the temple at this time.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Well, I hope for you guys that Jesus is exactly who you say, and that things go down like you say and that none of you are wrong about anything

...but...

That just is a little hard to believe considering the scriptures say many of you will apostatize

...and if you think I am wrong, then go read the words of Christ in the Parable of the Tenants, where he describes people rejecting and mocking the Son of Man upon his return ( No visible signs - Christs own words to the Pharisees ), where they decide out of incredulity that " this is not the king we want ", and they " seize his throne " for themselves

But He also goes on to quote Psalms at the end of the parable, and that is what people are unfortunately overlooking
Is this representative of Catholic thought.. that ultimately Christ is the "Man of SIN"?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The High Priest was to "kill the goat of the sin offering, which is for the people, bring its blood inside the veil [of the Holy of Holies], do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and before the mercy seat" (Leviticus 16:15).

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
On Yom Kippur, the goat that is for YHVH, there is no mention either of laying on of hands or confession of sins over the goat for sin-offering. This goat did not serve as a transfer victim to bring sin into the sanctuary [Holy of Holies], but as a CLEANSING AGENT to remove sins from the sanctuary. The High Priest was to "kill the goat of the sin offering, which is for the people, bring its blood inside the veil [of the Holy of Holies], do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and before the mercy seat" (Leviticus 16:15). Yom Kippur is for cleansing the sanctuary... The Heavenly Sanctuary... it is the final dealings with sin in heaven and all who are associated with it. Those who have gone before Yom Kippur and confessed their sins, been cleansed of all unrighteousness, are prepared to live for eternity with God, will be happy to know that forever their sins will be no more. This is the day of expungement.

Leviticus 16:29
29 And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The purpose of the sacrifice and blood ritual of the LORD'S goat is clearly stated in

Leviticus 16:16 And he shall make atonement for the holy place [Holy of Holies], because of the uncleanesses of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, all their sins.

Filthy rags we wear. This is the final cleansing of our sanctuary.. our TEMPLE. ..as it is in heaven ...

Upvote 0